week 1-2 I took
msm-1000mgs a day
evening primrose 1000mg a day

today I will start taking
msm- 1500-2000mg a day
flaxseed oil 1000mg a day
mutil vit GNC womens ultra nourisher 1 tab a day

vit c tabs- amt depend on msm taken that day_ I haven't bouth these yet but I really need to. I keep hearing it's best to take 2-3 x the amt of vit c with each msm dosage.

I orderd a protien shake from pruitian pride along with
l-cysteine about 1 1/2 ago and I haven't recieved it yet
but as soon as they come I will implement

l-cystiene 1 500 tab a day
1 or 2 serving of the protien shake -one evey morning and I'll try to squeeze in an evening drink

and that's it!

I have boitin but it make me break out, b-complex. fish oil, but the after taste is to fishy. and number of other vits I bought but there is no way I will be able to commit myself to taking all of them so I thought I'd pick out the most important one for me.

offthechainliz

I aslo want to join a stated taking these vits the beginning of the month

week 1-2 I took
msm-1000mgs a day

today I will start taking
msm- 1500-2000mg a day
flaxseed oil 1000mg a day
mutil vit GNC womens ultra nourisher 1 tab a day

vit c tabs- amt depend on msm taken that day_ I haven't bouth these yet but I really need to. I keep hearing it's best to take 2-3 x the amt of vit c with each msm dosage.

I orderd a protien shake from pruitian pride along with
l-cysteine about 1 1/2 ago and I haven't recieved it yet
but as soon as they come I will implement

l-cystiene 1 500 tab a day
1 or 2 serving of the protien shake -one evey morning and I'll try to squeeze in an evening drink

and that's it!

I have boitin but it make me break out, b-complex. fish oil, but the after taste is to fishy. and number of other vits I bought but there is no way I will be able to commit myself to taking all of them so I thought I'd pick out the most important one for me.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I just join this club and I would love to be added to the vitamin challenge.

Is it too late. I will be starting today. When I get home from work I will post what I will be taking.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Ok here is my vitamin intake:

Vitasmart Mult Vitamin with iron - 1x
day
Sundown BComplex - 1x day
Biotin - 300 mcg - 1x day
Silica - 11mg - 1x day
MSM - 1000mg - 1x day

I probably will add evening primrose at some point. I'm starting tonight. I just have to decide if which is better for me: half in the morning and half at night, all at night or all in the morning. I'm thinking half and half

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Four months seemed like a good idea at first, but now I have so much new growth that I want to measure at my touch up in December. My hair measured six inches from crown to tip at my last touch up in August. Help me hold out. I started the challenge on October 5th February seems to be a million months off. Can I do it. Pleeeeeeease let me measure. I will not measure in December, I will not measure in December, I will not m........