Vitamins causing extra hair patches?

miss_brown

Has anyone ever experienced the growth of extra hair patches from vitamins? Not just faster hair growth, but patches of hair where there was none before

Well...

I don't know what the deal is, but yesterday I noticed that behind my ears but lower (closer to my nape area), it looks like brand new baby hair is sprouting there. I know that it's new hair because I've never noticed them before, and they're getting long (they're already .5 inches). It almost looks like my hair line is expanding in the back, and I need to stop this thing before it consumes the rest of my body

Should I be worried? Maybe I should modify my vitamin regimen? Besides what's in my signature, I take 1000 mg of B5 per day.

LABETT

My hairline is growing out into my face since I have increased my vitamin regimen.
I have also noticed hair is growing faster on my legs and
a few hair on my chest.

Karonica

The hair on my legs is sprouting since I started back on my multivitamin.

Other places shall remain nameless.

G

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Has anyone ever experienced the growth of extra hair patches from vitamins? Not just faster hair growth, but patches of hair where there was none before

Well...

I don't know what the deal is, but yesterday I noticed that behind my ears but lower (closer to my nape area), it looks like brand new baby hair is sprouting there. I know that it's new hair because I've never noticed them before, and they're getting long (they're already .5 inches). It almost looks like my hair line is expanding in the back, and I need to stop this thing before it consumes the rest of my body

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you be offended if I laugh? but your comment about it consuming your whole body is just too funny

localhost

The hairs on my arms are longer than before, and my 'baby hairs' on my hairline are getting longer and thicker. I had none before, and now they're starting to resemble Chile's hairline from TLC. It's really noticable after a relaxer.

Also, the hair on my underarms and legs grow in so fast!

miss_brown

[ QUOTE ]
Bett1e said:
Would you be offended if I laugh? but your comment about it consuming your whole body is just too funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. It is funny... until I turn into Bigfoot

But at least then I'll finally have the long hair I've wanted.

Thanks for your responses ladies! I'm feeling better already.

Chichi

I noticed this when I first started the vitamins. I had a huge chunk of hair grow at the nape of my neck. It was kind of irritating because when I wore my hair straight it would always make my hair stick up.

Thankfully after my retouch it has grown into regular looking hair.

Chichi

Ayeshia

i noticed that my eyebrows are growing in extra fast...i hate that part. Now i have to spend extra money to get them done everyweek. I cant do them my self because they're too thick and if i make a mistake its over....lol

ChasingBliss

I definitely see a difference in my hair line and I love it because I was only expecting what I lost to grow back but now I see much more than that. I do believe that its mainly the msm, of course along with the fact that I space out my relaxers to every 14 weeks as opposed to every 6 weeks, keep my buns loose, etc.

lunalight7

Yes. After starting biotin I noticed baby hair on the sides of my face near my ears. Lip waxes are very frequent now as well.

Yep. I notice longer hairs on my arms, longer and thicker eyebrows, and hair on the sides of my face and all around my hairline there's new hair . . . I think Im a double up on the Biotin

Mahalialee4

The hair on my arms is growing. The skin is "itching" and getting the same little ~~~~~crawly~~~~~~~ feeling
(some people get on their scalp). And yes I am getting more hairline, sideburn growth. Increase in other body hair areas as well...
Not concerned though...none is growing on my back yet!
Bonjour.

karezone

My hairline is sort of expanding. The hairline I had as a child is coming back full force (widows peak) but I am not complaining, because it is hair. The hairs on my arms and legs is growing faster but as long as the hair on my head continues to grow, no complaints on my behalf.

hotshot

yes, i think my hairline is growing lower, and baby hair in the back getting full and long! ive been taking 2000 mgs of MSM, multivitamin protein shakes and water. im starting biotin after the surge challenge.

CORBINS

I haven't noticed any extra hair growth, but because of this post I had a dream last night that I had hair patches all over my face! Just had to let you ladies know!!

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
CORBINS said:
I haven't noticed any extra hair growth, but because of this post I had a dream last night that I had hair patches all over my face! Just had to let you ladies know!!

[/ QUOTE ]

miss_brown

[ QUOTE ]
CORBINS said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, this definitely makes my complaint look petty. Girl, let's just hope this is one dream that doesn't come true.

I guess I should just be grateful that my hair is growing faster. Thanks for putting this in perspective ladies.