VO5 - Are they REALLY being discontinued??

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
A new Walmart Supercenter just opened directly across the street from our sub-division. Of course I had to go check it out. I dragged the boys and Ashley through the food section (w/ out a buggie...poor children :grin: ) I really wanted to go over to the HairCare section(of course) ya know just to check things out. :sekret: I sent the boys to the car with the packages and me and the little lady headed over there.

Now mind you, this is a BRAND NEW STORE, so I'm figuring they won't have any of the old VO5s that are supposedly being discontinued maybe they'll have the new replacements....who knows?

I had just recently read the post from Rushgirl listing the cancelled ones and those were the ones on the shelves in the new Walmart in FULL EFFECT!(well some of them anyway) :clapping:

Is this possible? Didn't the e-mail say they didn't have anymore in their warehouse. I mean the shelves were full! I saw Fruitsation and Blueberries 'n Cream and some others I couldn't remember because I didn't have the list. I was confused on whether to rack up or wait or WHAT. I'll probably grab a couple of the BBnC and Fruit and any others I can find off the list.

What gives? Do you think they get their products from other Walmarts that may have closed or what?

Interesting......

~op~

L

LaNecia

I've been wondering the same thing! I went to the Alberto Website and I thought someone said they weren't listed on there anymore, but they were!

I'm so confused!! :confused:

honeisos

maybe , they are making room for new products ... I think I will email them as well and find out ...I just found a new vo5 at my 99 cent store ... honeydewmelon and cream... it smells Fantastic...yum!
I don't want to lose it .. just as soon as i found it :(