Wash N Go Thread

Joigirl

I like Eden Bodyworks curl cream but I can't seem to get consistent results. 80% of my hair loves it. My crown not so much. It is frizzy and undefined. Any tricks for getting your frizzy areas to behave when using cream-based stylers?

I plan to restyle that section today and apply more product.

Attachments

• image-735734674.jpg
    image-735734674.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 109

krikit96

Btw, I tried my first wash n go today. I used kinky curly products. When it dries I'll post pics... I'm kinda scared and excited all at once... I see white stuff in my hair.. :nono:

Cattypus1

All loced up...
I like Eden Bodyworks curl cream but I can't seem to get consistent results. 80% of my hair loves it. My crown not so much. It is frizzy and undefined. Any tricks for getting your frizzy areas to behave when using cream-based stylers? I plan to restyle that section today and apply more product.
I love the products and am having the exact same problem. I've tried adding gel on to to get the definition. I'm still working on it. I'd love to know the answer. BTW...love your curls!

meka72

I like Eden Bodyworks curl cream but I can't seem to get consistent results. 80% of my hair loves it. My crown not so much. It is frizzy and undefined. Any tricks for getting your frizzy areas to behave when using cream-based stylers?

I plan to restyle that section today and apply more product.

Your hair is gorgeous!

Joigirl

I love the products and am having the exact same problem. I've tried adding gel on to to get the definition. I'm still working on it. I'd love to know the answer. BTW...love your curls!

Thanks! Please do the same if you find a good combo. I want to avoid using gel all the time, but maybe this part of my hair needs it. I am going to try clarifying tomorrow to see if buildup is my issue.

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
wash and go with two flat twists in the front ( or some sort of approximation lol).

krikit96

Didn't get a good pic...but I think I used too much product... it's crispy feeling... it was looking like 4th or 5th day hair the first hour...lol : nono:

Today I have a puff, it looks ok... till I looked in the mirror at the back of it! Dry and ashy looking... fuzzy...but it's ok in the front tho... guess I'll learn.

My question: with all these curls, how do you even begin to detangle so you can wash again? I'm scared!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Didn't get a good pic...but I think I used too much product... it's crispy feeling... it was looking like 4th or 5th day hair the first hour...lol : nono:

Today I have a puff, it looks ok... till I looked in the mirror at the back of it! Dry and ashy looking... fuzzy...but it's ok in the front tho... guess I'll learn.

My question: with all these curls, how do you even begin to detangle so you can wash again? I'm scared!

In sections. If possible can you detangle in the shower? Do you detangle on wet or dry hair. If wet get in shower slather some rinse out condish and take your time in sections. If dry use an oil and take your time.

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
so I watched a few more YouTube videos on flat twisting! I think they came out better today. The back is a bit awkward lol

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I tried the Anthony dickey method today. My hair is less curly and more wavy like a braid out but it's frizzing up as I type this. Excuse my attire lol.

This is after much fluffing and scrunching and separating the chunky curls. I like big fluffy curls and when I got out from under the dryer my hair was limp and flat to my head. I should've took a before pic.

Attachments

• image-2946816332.jpg
    image-2946816332.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1073074201.jpg
    image-1073074201.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2525294790.jpg
    image-2525294790.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited: