Welcome *New* Member Vmerie!

MsBttrfly23 said:
Welcome! Great album. I am thinking my hair may be very similiar to yours Vmerie! What is your hair type? I am currently transitioning and so far my hair has the same tight wavy pattern as yours...I also noticed some coilies (like the ends of your hair) on my nape and sides. Already with the questions. I already stalk so 1913's album...looks like I will be hitting yours up really hard especially if my hair type is the same (or very similiar) to yours.

Welcome again!

I believe I am a 4a. Thanks for the love.

Ebonygurl00 said:
I do, too.:lol: I just looked at her album last night, and I spent HOURS looking at it. I'm just in awe.:eek:

PLEASE post more, Vmerie!!! We need you!!

I'll try to post more often. :user:

Just yesterday I was looking in your hair album and was so happy that I did because after seeing your hair I knew it was hope for me!!!!:D I was just telling my mom and my husband, that I was so tired of my nappy,kinky unruly hair:confused: and then I came across your hair photo album!!!!:grin: One of the ladies asked you what you used to grow your hair and you told her it's not a magic potion out there, it's just patients!!!! That really hit home for me because I'm very impatient and I was very frustrated with my hair yesterday. I'm a natural 4b(Sometimes I think it's a 4g):lachen: and it has some severe shrinkage.:eek: Then I saw your major shrinkage and how gorgeous and long your is!!!! You have some fly hairstyles,as my hair gets longer I will keep looking at your hair album so I can get some hair styles, so keep them coming!!!! You are now one of my hair inspirations!!!!!!:cool:
Thank you,Vmerie for sharing so much inspiring information for people like me, who's learning how to love their natural hair!!!!:look:

Back