Welcome platinumstuff30-our 2000th member!!!!

MSCHICHI

I think it is amazing that we have so many members now!

I remember when many of us came together from LHL, and all the hard work Beverly did to make sure we had a place to go. These boards have seen so many transformations from small forums, to this full website in October 2002 (Hey we need to have a Birthday celebration soon!).

Even though I don't post nearly as much as I used to, I appreciate all that Beverly and the mods do to keep the site up and running. I love the fact that there is a place for people of color to come and learn about their hair-and how to grow it longer than they ever thought possible!!!!

Thank you to all the ladies who have helped me after I went natural 3 years ago and started trying to find info on hair care. I hope somewhere along the way, I was able to return the favor.

Long Live LHCF and Happy Hair Growing to All!!!!!!

Nyambura

surfer girl
[ QUOTE ]
MSCHICHI said:
I think it is amazing that we have so many members now!

I remember when many of us came together from LHL, and all the hard work Beverly did to make sure we had a place to go. These boards have seen so many transformations from small forums, to this full website in October 2002 (Hey we need to have a Birthday celebration soon!).

Even though I don't post nearly as much as I used to, I appreciate all that Beverly and the mods do to keep the site up and running. I love the fact that there is a place for people of color to come and learn about their hair-and how to grow it longer than they ever thought possible!!!!

Thank you to all the ladies who have helped me after I went natural 3 years ago and started trying to find info on hair care. I hope somewhere along the way, I was able to return the favor.

Long Live LHCF and Happy Hair Growing to All!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!
Welcome platinumstuff30!

Just want to say Welcome Aboard Platinumstuff!!
I am learning so much from these ladies. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here too.

--perfect peace