**WELCOME** to ALL the NEWBIES!!!!!!!

Jade21

To ALL the New Members,

A Big warm welcome to you. I feel bad for not being able to reply to all newbies I see daily online.

I hope that you will enjoy your time here and learn and teach a lot /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers,

Jade

Kitkat

Yes, welcome everyone!! There are so many new people here that it's hard to keep up and greet everyone individually! It's great, though. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Integrity

yeah yeah welcome! BUT what took you so darn long to join us??!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

only kidding. WELCOME!! THANKS FOR JOINING US!!! /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

smlwndr97

Aesthetician
Thanks so much for the welcome. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I only learned about this site about a month ago and I am HOOKED. I can't even get any work done. I keep checking over my shoulder too see if anyone notices that I am clearly NOT doing any work!!

Anyway, I'm so glad to be here!!

-Monique

SVT

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Jade21 said:
To ALL the New Members,

A Big warm welcome to you. I feel bad for not being able to reply to all newbies I see daily online.

I hope that you will enjoy your time here and learn and teach a lot /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers,

Jade

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't cha just love Jade's greetings?

Welcome to all of our new members!!!

SweetNic_JA

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
yeah yeah welcome! BUT what took you so darn long to join us??!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, I've always heard about the longhaircareforum but I always thought that it was a forum for white women (there's a site with a similar name)...One day I decided to give it a try and I'm HOOKED. I'm a member of 2 other haircare boards but I must say that I like the chemistry on this board better than the other two. You'll be seeing my posts a lot more often.

I started out with this -&gt; /images/graemlins/confused.gif in August but I'm slowly approaching /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

AZJeepgurl

Thanks, Jade! I remember you from BHSGO back when Nikki first started that site. I've been MIA for awhile and found this site by accident from Caramela's post on...ohmygoodness, I haven't been back there since, I can't even remember the name. I just know that I didn't have patience with all those /images/graemlins/swearing.gif popups! Great to see you here.

Everyone else: Thanks for your well wishes. It's wonderful to be here.

Fellow Newbies: Did we like strike GOLD or what???!!! It's like having a birthday everyday!!!!LOL... I'm learning to curb my addictive behavior by not logging on at work. Well, not more than once a day or I'd never get anything done.

Babychoc

Welcome to all the new members! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif You will REALLY love it here and probably will become addicted, /images/graemlins/spinning.gif but that's o.k. Enjoy /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

aikaa71

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome. Im hooked on this board. great advice and NO POP UP messages. Just love it !! /images/graemlins/clap.gif