WELL LADIES, ITS UPDATE TIME...and I AM ABOUT TO CRY!!!!

Whimsy

Mandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ohmygosh

first off hell yesssss on the maxiigliiiiiidddeeee

you did a great job
your hair looks wonderful and you made great progress.

danysedai

See!!! See!!I told you you were APL already!last time I saw you you were almost there. Congratulations!!

wheezy807

Awesome, awesome, awesome progress! I am so happy for you! You will definitely be full APL in NO TIME, congratz and HHG!!!!

wannabelong

Congratulations Mandy! Your hair looks so thick and luscious! I remember you had a hard time in the beginning of your journey. I'm glad you stuck with it because your hard work and determination has paid off. Kudos to you!

mmeadows1

4b natural, APL
Your hair looks fantastic. Congrats on a year of great growth and retention.... Your straightening skills are awesome.

Boujoichic

Congrats your hair is beautiful! That maxiglide did a great job getting your hair straight I need to get one of those.

Mandy4610

Wow, pretty hair and great progress! Congrats!

Your ends look great now...how did you improve them? Did you trim (how much?), or do you believe it was something in your regimen?
Thanks. I am actually very surprised at how good my ends look. I was sure I needed to fix them up.
Actually this year I did trip as much as I did last year and when I wore curly styles my ends looked a bit rough but not too bad. I think it is maybe due to the buns and updo that I have done so much lately?
I dont know.
SSK are my enemy though, but I have learned to just keep my end moisturized and not worry about them so much.
Not wearing wash and Gos probably helps too.

That shrinkage ain't no joke!! Congrats on your progress!

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App
Girl shrinkage is quite something, thats why months go by and I am like my hair aint growing and when I blowdry I realize that it has actually grown.

Mandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ohmygosh

first off hell yesssss on the maxiigliiiiiidddeeee

you did a great job
your hair looks wonderful and you made great progress.
Thanks Whimsy, Maxiglide (and my Pibbs) are the best hair tools I have hands down. If my Maxi ever dies, I would be buying another one the very next days:grin:

See!!! See!!I told you you were APL already!last time I saw you you were almost there. Congratulations!!
Thanks Dany, some times its hard to see the progress until I straighten. Cant wait to see your progress:grin:

I would cry too! You've made such good progress. I remember when you first BCd.
Thanks. Girl when I first BCed I went from YES, this is good:drunk:, to OH NO, what the.....Did I do:nono:, The whole first year was very very hard, having hair that short can be very emotional.

Congratulations Mandy! Your hair looks so thick and luscious! I remember you had a hard time in the beginning of your journey. I'm glad you stuck with it because your hard work and determination has paid off. Kudos to you!
Thank you. I am glad I did too. Now I cant imagine myself any other way, but who know things change:grin:

Fine 4s

Awwww, I know the feeling! Congratulations on your progress. Looks like you should be looking at BSL next year, heck shoot for MBL! Yay!