WELL LADIES, ITS UPDATE TIME...and I AM ABOUT TO CRY!!!!

Mandy4610

Great progress! Very pretty and you always have a lot of beautiful natural styles to.
Thanks. I am having to change styles now that my hair is longer, but I am also getting a lil lady with creating style:ohwell:, I think I have to step it up. When the hair is longer it is so easy to just wear a ponytail or a bun and keep it moving lol.

lovelymissyoli

Great progress :) ...I think it makes it even more of a shocker given that with shrinkage, you never really know how long your hair is until you apply some sort of heat to stretch your strands.

keelioness

Yay Mandy! Thank u girl..for admitting u wanna cry! We're all here cuz we want LONG hair! Thank you for not pretending like "Its ok short as long as its healthy." B.S. lets go for tailbone! lol. It looks like your straightening skills have improved greatly as well.Looks proffesional. Good for u !

Mandy4610

Yay Mandy! Thank u girl..for admitting u wanna cry! We're all here cuz we want LONG hair! Thank you for not pretending like "Its ok short as long as its healthy." B.S. lets go for tailbone! lol. It looks like your straightening skills have improved greatly as well.Looks proffesional. Good for u !
:lachen::lachen:, girl you are mess! You cracked me up! So tailbone huh? Well game on!:grin:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Wow! :love: Gorgeous!! You've always been one of my inspirations. Your creative styles showed me (while I was relaxed and even after) that natural didn't have to equate to boring! :yep:

Mandy4610

ladies, this was by far my best flatironing job. I am in week two of it and it still looks GOOD, if my scalp wasnt starting to itch, I would keep it for another week.:ohwell:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Thanks...girl I am loving that hair in your siggy. Cant wait to try the Miss Jessie's meringue. I ordered but havent received it yet:sad:

That ponytail is sheer perfection. The ends are perfect and full and even. Great job with your hair!

Pooks

bumping so i can see pics on my phone...

ETA: Oh Mandeeeeeeeeey! I'm so happy for you! I remember when you had not long started your natural journey, and were wowing us with your styling - now you're wowing with the retention. I literally felt a happiness radiating through me looking at these pics. I feel like we's family :lol:

Grow on baby girl, grow on!!

Last edited: