Wen and QVC on Saturday

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I got nothing accomplished today...I just sat mesmorized looking at qvc...
I was going back and forth researching to make sure I was getting a decent deal for my bluray player..

and I seent (yes, seent) Chaz up there AGAIN with his gallons and his silky tressed hair models...

*I wants mine*

You crazy Cuz! :lachen:
Didn't you get your gallon?

I used the Lavender Volumizing Trio with the new mist he just introduced.

I was going to a wedding and wanted my hair to look nice.
Being thin and fine haired and one that rarely wears my hair out, it really made a difference.

MonaLisa

You crazy Cuz! :lachen:
Didn't you get your gallon?

I used the Lavender Volumizing Trio with the new mist he just introduced.

I was going to a wedding and wanted my hair to look nice.
Being thin and fine haired and one that rarely wears my hair out, it really made a difference.

Nahhhhh I ain't gets it! :lol: I'm on the waitlist from LAST Saturday when all the 2 a.m. hefflets was wreckin shop at Chaz's place on QVC!...

Luckily, I got a cousin on here looking out to help me on the Fig front until my gallon gets shipped..and it better get shipped when I find out his silky haired a** is back on there the FOLLOWING Saturday..talking about we're offering more gallons..

I was like..oh..no...this **** is not saying please folks order more when us waitlisted folks is looking for our ish from the previous Saturday.

Oh I was salty. No doubt.

Then I heard them gallons ain't getting shipped until August..

then I was like...shut up Mo.

Anyhoo...nice to hear that the volumizing trio worked out for you!

(oh, off topic...I hit the foot doc, I've been walking around w/a fractured bone in my foot for two months..everybody is like...you're a strong chick..cause you were rocking heels..)

ETA: I just calculated...I shouldn't need to order WEN until next May/June 2010!

Last edited:

soulie

Nahhhhh I ain't gets it! :lol: I'm on the waitlist from LAST Saturday when all the 2 a.m. hefflets was wreckin shop at Chaz's place on QVC!...

Luckily, I got a cousin on here looking out to help me on the Fig front until my gallon gets shipped..and it better get shipped when I find out his silky haired a** is back on there the FOLLOWING Saturday..talking about we're offering more gallons..

I was like..oh..no...this **** is not saying please folks order more when us waitlisted folks is looking for our ish from the previous Saturday.

Oh I was salty. No doubt.

Then I heard them gallons ain't getting shipped until August..

then I was like...shut up Mo.

Anyhoo...nice to hear that the volumizing trio worked out for you!

(oh, off topic...I hit the foot doc, I've been walking around w/a fractured bone in my foot for two months..everybody is like...you're a strong chick..cause you were rocking heels..)

ETA: I just calculated...I shouldn't need to order WEN until next May/June 2010![/quote]

I'm close behind you; I've been doing my stocking up on ebay.

Also, I have decided that I absolutely LOVE the Wen Re-Moist Hydrating Mask! I cannot live without this stuff in my life (well - til I get bored anyway). This is why I go to eBay:

4 oz of Re-Moist Mask: $72 on Chaz Dean site; $52-59 on QVC

Sunday I picked up THREE of them plus a 16 oz Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner for $55; I got another one on a Buy It Now for $23. As long as Guthy-Renker keeps sneaking that auto-ship in on people who buy the intro kit, I'll be getting my Wen from eBay.:lachen::lachen:

MonaLisa

Still in salty mode while I'm looking at Chaz's a** up on QVC. Still hopeful that the gallon will actually ship by 8/31...cause I'm down to thismuch of my precious WEN.

*sigh*
*shakes brown fist*
*damn you Chaz. damn you QVC*

Last edited:

MonaLisa

:lol:

I was thinking about YOU and your big ole gallon sitting up in your house...
while mine is out there somewhere cold and lonely in a warehouse wondering what happened to me..:nono:

I'm gonna hold tight and see what happens...cause it would be my luck, I go ahead and order...then an shipping email comes in days later.

The QVC rep is saying that they are working on the orders right now.

I still don't understand how QVC turned around the following weekend and offered gallons when they had me already on waitlist from the week before.. :wallbash:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

I was thinking about YOU and your big ole gallon sitting up in your house...
while mine is out there somewhere cold and lonely in a warehouse wondering what happened to me..:nono:

I'm gonna hold tight and see what happens...cause it would be my luck, I go ahead and order...then an shipping email comes in days later.

The QVC rep is saying that they are working on the orders right now.

I still don't understand how QVC turned around the following weekend and offered gallons when they had me already on waitlist from the week before.. :wallbash:

I am going to say a special "Get-it-there-fast-oh Lord" prayer for you Mo'. :yep:

I finally cracked open my gallon just yesterday. Tonight, it's a date with my Ovation Cell Therapy and after the Ovation Creme Rinse and the WEN Fig will be my leave-in.

Cuz, you have to try the WEN Body Cleanser for your face with your Clarisonic. :lick:

MonaLisa

I am going to say a special "Get-it-there-fast-oh Lord" prayer for you Mo'. :yep:

I finally cracked open my gallon just yesterday. Tonight, it's a date with my Ovation Cell Therapy and after the Ovation Creme Rinse and the WEN Fig will be my leave-in.

Cuz, you have to try the WEN Body Cleanser for your face with your Clarisonic. :lick:

*Your date sounds nice.. :)*

You're the only one I know with a Clarisonic...
I do not own one....not planning on it anytime soon either.. will live vicariously through you..

Toy

I almost forgot ladies that he was going to be on Tv today ,I went online and purchased the Trio Wen Fig,Tea Tree,Lavendar on Easy Pay.:grin::grin: I'm Happy Now!!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I dunno ladies. I just can't see myself paying all that money over conditioner. :nono: Is it really worth it for the small amount they give you? :ohwell:

soulie

I dunno ladies. I just can't see myself paying all that money over conditioner. :nono: Is it really worth it for the small amount they give you? :ohwell:

Ladies, who have tried Wen - how do you like the cleansing conditioners? I want to try sweet almond and tea tree?

The WEN isn't just a conditioner, it is a cleansing conditioner, so it is used in place of shampoo AND conditioner. I have been using it for nearly a year and I still think it is one of the best products I can use on my hair.

I haven't tried the tea tree; I use either the Fig or the Sweet Almond Mint. I think the fig is the most moisturizing and the sweet almond is in second place.

It is gentle enough to use daily and the more I use it the better I think my hair is getting!

This thread is all about WEN; you can get opinions that are much more eloquent than mine: :grin:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=253337&highlight=wen

JerriBlank

So how long have you ladies who have been waitlisted been waiting?
*pouts*
I don't want to wait too long.I might just have to pay extra and get it from amazon or somewhere.*Hangs head,rolls eyes, and kicks the floor*

MonaLisa

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! :hug2:

Ur prayer worked! I was all like dis here >>>:sad:....and something said go check your QVC status....and I saw SHIPPED on 8/27!

I should have my new addition next week!

*Chaz and me are friends again* :peace:

Something told me to hold on, glad I listened. :yep:

Thanks again for the good energy cuz!!!

MonaLisa

Update -

My new baby is home - finally! Two doggone months! I had to run from midtown and hunt down the UPS man...but I got my ish!

Now I don't have to be bothered with Chaz and dem (QVC) until next summer...

*woosah*