Wen on QVC this weekend

Onhergrind09

You guys have me entertaining thoughts I have no business thinking, I might just be obligated to get that 613 gift set, or should I get a 32 oz of Wen Fig? hmmmm.......

Last edited:

klkellum

I ordered the 5 pc set, the old sweet almond mint oil (best oil I have ever used) and the 3 pc set of kids cleansing conditioners.

Chrismiss

I've tried all of the new oils and I like :lachen:. They last along time and I used them to pre-poo, mix with condish, whateva!!.

About time! :grin I kept waiting for you to chime in. I knew you probably had the oils in your arsenal. Good to know.

Chrismiss

@ kiwistyle, this is the item# A230665 for the set. You can put it in qvc's search engine to see if it becomes available again. A lot of people on the qvc website were saying they ordered it but were planning to cancel to get more of winter vanilla mint. So, there may be some available in the next few days.

hola_lo2002

I ordered 2 TSV seasonal packs!! Since QVC won't be shipping to canada anymore starting in January 2013, I figured these should last me for the whole year... Wasn't too impressed with the 613 gift set price for a 16 oz bottle (wasn't interested in the replenishing mist so...). If I could I'd invest more in the 32oz for 12$ more

Onhergrind09

I just ordered the 613 gift set, I should get it by 12/18. I'm excited, I hope that it's all I expect and more :).

ellebelle88

It is. The condition of my hair has greatly improved!

sweetface252 Wow really??! I thought there were no such things as miracle hair products. Tell me more. How has it "improved" your hair. What changes did you notice and how long did it take to notice them? Sorry for all of the questions, its just that if I'm going to spend that much money on some shampoo, I need to be convinced.

ETA: Is there a way to get some samples??

bluevalentine

sweetface252 Wow really??! I thought there were no such things as miracle hair products. Tell me more. How has it "improved" your hair. What changes did you notice and how long did it take to notice them? Sorry for all of the questions, its just that if I'm going to spend that much money on some shampoo, I need to be convinced.

ETA: Is there a way to get some samples??

ellebelle88 yes to me it is lol....its very moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling strong at the same time. i've been using it to cleanse and condition which is great because i like to cowash. i noticed that when i rollerset my hair the other day it had soooo much bounce and swing and i'm like 5 months post relaxer. also when i flatiron i had the bounce and swang too. i've also noticed my hair stays moisturized longer and really soaks up my leave ins and moisturizing products. my hair just feels different and wayyyyy healthier. i had previously has a LOT of breakage an also recently got high lights in my hair and i feel that it's really keeping my hair in great condition. its just a great all around product . wen fig is great too but i've really been stuck on the 613.

however, because i do use a lot of styling products like gel, etc, i still plan on shampooing at least once every two weeks just to be sure i dont get buildup. i was worried about the price too but i got it on flex pay from qvc. that's the only way i will pay for it cause otherwise i would never buy it. :lol:

i don't think you can get samples of the 613 but they do have a box of packets of other wen flavors on qvc http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-ChazDean-Set-of-8-2-oz.-Cleansing-Conditioner-Travel-Packette-Search-Results.product.A222871.html?sc=A222871-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-A222871&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/71/a222871.001?$uslarge$

Rae81

I got my box today of the 5 seasonal scents, i cant wait to use them. I dont know why i thought they would be the 32oz size and im wondering if this was really a deal because 2 16oz are 40.00, but i guess its like getting one free so that's good

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
My WEN 613 is being delivered this evening!! I can't wait to use it on Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tenderheaded

I ordered on 12/6 and got my delivery on 12/10. Talk about fast delivery. The only scent I'm not feeling is the gardenia green tea. I plan to mix it with lavender.

Onhergrind09

Quick question, 1) does anyone know of a time where the 32oz of 613 went on sale?
2) After doing the first "wash" with Wen, how long do you leave it in for before you do the second wash?

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Super excited! My WEN 613 is finally home and it smells so delicious!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

serenity34

please stop posting about 613. I so want to buy it but i said i will not buy anything for 6months. ok what else is good about it?

Chrismiss

This must be "613" day...I got mine today too. It smells good!!! Can't wait to try it.

"Quick question, 1) does anyone know of a time where the 32oz of 613 went on sale?
2) After doing the first "wash" with Wen, how long do you leave it in for before you do the second wash?"

I think their idea of a sale is the 3 easy payments.

Chrismiss

I got my box today of the 5 seasonal scents, i cant wait to use them. I dont know why i thought they would be the 32oz size and im wondering if this was really a deal because 2 16oz are 40.00, but i guess its like getting one free so that's good

But one bottle is $29, so it's a good deal when you take that into consideration.

Onhergrind09

I just got my 613 gift set, I'm super excited, Merry Christmas to me!!! Mind you I haven't even tried it yet, lol.