Wen on QVC this weekend

Chrismiss

Wen is going to be featured on QVC dang near all weekend. Is anyone planning to make any purchases? Thanks to the ladies here providing the order number to the TSV, I got the 5 bottle seasonal package a couple of weeks ago. I'm thinking about getting the oils too. Are the oils worth it?

Rozlewis

I have not tried the oils yet but if the price is right I might order some this weekend.

Chrismiss

The oils seem pricey. And with all the info on LHCF about mixing and concocting different oils, I think I could do it on my own. BUT, because of the stuff I've learned on LHCF, I noticed that the Wen oils have some good stuff in them. I'm torn. For you guys on EST, it comes on at midnight tonight and various times afterwards throughout Saturday.

Karamela

Yep! Thanks for the Wen shout out! I want to try the fig because I have heard nothing but good things about it!:yep: I just ran out of the pumpkin which was so good...Another condish to steam with! My latest obsession is my STEAMER!

tenderheaded

The TSV is all 4 seasonals plus pomegranate at $16 per bottle or $80!!!! I ordered yesterday. There is a 613 special - a 16 oz bottle plus the spray less than $50.

If they have the spray in winter vanilla mint I'll be all over it!!!!

Chrismiss

The pumpkin is not being offered anymore. The last day to purchase it from QVC or anywhere, was Nov.30. It is included in the gift pack I got though. But as far as purchasing an individual bottle, it's not available. I got the 613 on easy pay but no free shipping! Boo!!!!

isawstars

The pumpkin is not being offered anymore. The last day to purchase it from QVC or anywhere, was Nov.30. It is included in the gift pack I got though. But as far as purchasing an individual bottle, it's not available. I got the 613 on easy pay but no free shipping! Boo!!!!

If anyone wants to trade their Wen... I will give you my Wen Pumpkin. I used it once... and I didn't use the pump so it's still in the bag. My hair didn't like it.

JJamiah

OK....I bought the five holiday pack....yay....auto for one more purchase....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

Rae81

Got the set they had on there today. I I have been wanting to try wen for awhile

sent from my galaxy

sunnieb

OK....I bought the five holiday pack....yay....auto for one more purchase....

I'm going to order the 5 pack and give 3 of them to my mom for Christmas. She loves Wen, but won't spend the money on herself to buy it.

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

JJamiah

I'm going to order the 5 pack and give 3 of them to my mom for Christmas. She loves Wen, but won't spend the money on herself to buy it.

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

That is way sweet, lucky mommy.

cutenss

Yep! Thanks for the Wen shout out! I want to try the fig because I have heard nothing but good things about it!:yep: I just ran out of the pumpkin which was so good...Another condish to steam with! My latest obsession is my STEAMER!

Karamela You would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the WEN 613 with steam. I have did this for the past two weeks. SMH, good lawd, :lick: moisturized hair. I had not steamed for about two years. I was beginning to think it was not worth having. But it is when I use the 613 :yep:

I am sure with the moisturizing properties of the Fig, it should also be a winner. I bought more 613 treatment(A/D) and spray a couple of weeks ago during BF/CM. I like the spray. I tried it because it was on easy pay, along with the treatment.

Avyn

I just bought the 5 pack and 613 that are on sale today. Do you guys have an opinion of the oils?

Coffee

I've tried all of the new oils and I like :lachen:. They last along time and I used them to pre-poo, mix with condish, whateva!!.

sunnieb

I ordered the holiday 5 pack. Imma pass on the 613 this go 'round.

Ain't tryin' to give all of my money to Chaz! :giggle:

sunnieb

That is way sweet, lucky mommy.

My mom sacrificed so much for me when I was growing up. I always try to spoil her with little treats when I can.

WEN is perfect for her 4 b/c fro! :yep:

Rae81

How is 613? I purchased the five psck earlier but im checking out this 613. Side note: Watching him play with these woman's hair. I know they are loving that. I love when people play with my hair.

sent from my galaxy

Caramel Jewel

I got the five piece...all for me... I was just going to get a 16oz vanilla mint but I could believe price for the five piece...