Wen Hair Products..

BahatiSeey2

I've tried them. I sold some of the extras to LHCF members. I wasn't so sure about the product, but I have since reordered a 5 piece set (which has been backordered for like 3 months on QVC). I found the products to be pretty moisturizing and easy to use. I kept the fig b/c I liked it the most. Now that I'm deeper into my transition (last relaxer Dec 06) I wanted to try them again. I will be using them for conditioner washing--if I ever receive them.

HTH

BahatiSeey2

Hmmm. What are they advertised to do? I don't remember. I'm a SERIOUS product junkie. It's hard for me to attest to the validity of any product claim b/c I never use them in isolation. Wen didn't leave a film, which most conditioners did for me (@ that time). They were moisturizing. When I added a few pumps of the tea tree my scalp felt invigorated. I was also using several other products (phyto, terax, dominican's) too. What's holding you back from purchasing them? If you don't want to order from chazdean.com you can buy them on QVC and return if you don't like them.

Princess Pie

I tried the tea tree and the fig. I'm still not sure if I really like these products, but I think I like the fig better. They both left my hair a little frizzy, and I do not have frizzy hair. :ohwell: I kinda don't think they are moisturizing enough for my hair. As a leave-in, they work pretty well, but Giovanni direct works better IMO.

**WonderWoman**

Occassionally, I still use and love WEN products. I find it more helpful when I'm traveling. I dont have to pack so many products. This can substitute for my poo/con/Dc(?)/leave-in.

I tried DCing with it once but my hair felt very coated afterward. But to be fair, I did not clarify b4 using the product and I cant remember how long I left it on for.