Wendy Williams, PULEEZE!!!

BklynHeart

She has her stylist Steve Lindsey on her station right now answering callers' questions about hair. He told this woman not to use micro-braids they break off hair, only weaves. Some women's hair can't take weaves either. He should of told her regular braids are great as long as the person takes care of it. He charges $400 and that's NOT including the hair. A lot of women are calling about hair breakage and he's just telling them to put a weave in it, not 'oh, come into the salon we'll try treatments and trimming first'.

:nono: :nono: :nono: That woman does not actually have a stylist does she? A person that she actually pays to put that mess on her head? And I've seen it up close in person.

BklynHeart said:
She has her stylist Steve Lindsey on her station right now answering callers' questions about hair. He told this woman not to use micro-braids they break off hair, only weaves. Some women's hair can't take weaves either. He should of told her regular braids are great as long as the person takes care of it. He charges $400 and that's NOT including the hair. A lot of women are calling about hair breakage and he's just telling them to put a weave in it, not 'oh, come into the salon we'll try treatments and trimming first'.

He prob doesn't know any better.

I would think that most people who listen to Wendy Williams have probably never seen her. I know I hadn't until about last year when someone posted a pic on the Entertainment Forum....and, after seeing pics of her, there is no way in hell I would ask anyone associated with putting that mess out for advice on hair or anything else...

I guess I assumed that she would have her stuff tight the way she talking about people but NOPE!

That is just my opinion.

Kimberly said:
I would think that most people who listen to Wendy Williams have probably never seen her. I know I hadn't until about last year when someone posted a pic on the Entertainment Forum....and, after seeing pics of her, there is no way in hell I would ask anyone associated with putting that mess out for advice on hair or anything else...

I guess I assumed that she would have her stuff tight the way she talking about people but NOPE!

That is just my opinion.

And I have to agree with you!!!!

BklynHeart said:

With that advice Puleeze is right.

OMG! He's making me want to scream! He has no clue about hair care he just sells weaves. He's recommending to relax regularly (I'm sure his regularly is every 4 or 5 weeks max.) and trim EVERY time you relax. People are calling saying they're wearing weaves for years at a time or oiling and wrapping their hair all time and dont know why its breaking and thinning. His answer is maybe it's stress :lol: Or are you keeping it trimmed :confused: He has yet to mention moisture. Recommending wearing as long as 3 months at a time. I cant believe he's recommending people dont wash their hair for 3 MONTHS! :mad: Those poor women. They need this board. I gotta turn from him.

I was just listening to the show, and even if I hadn't found this board, the simple fact that he is Wendy's stylist would make me seriously question his abilities.

:lol: Seriously ladies! I remember one time she said she was at her son's school watching the kids playing outside and one of them accidently kicked a ball towards her and hit her head. It twisted her bangs all the way to the other side of her head.:lachen: Now, I know she wears some type of clip-in pieces and I think that Steve fool styles them. Her hair always looks like a bird's nest.

And this man had the nerve to say clients should treat the stylists nice, they're not slaves they're here to help clients, and to at least tip 15%. people who go there are probably mad at what he did with their hair and just want to get the hell out of there.

BklynHeart said:
:lol: Seriously ladies! I remember one time she said she was at her son's school watching the kids playing outside and one of them accidently kicked a ball towards her and hit her head. It twisted her bangs all the way to the other side of her head.:lachen: Now, I know she wears some type of clip-in pieces and I think that Steve fool styles them. Her hair always looks like a bird's nest.

And this man had the nerve to say clients should treat the stylists nice, they're not slaves they're here to help clients, and to at least tip 15%. people who go there are probably mad at what he did with their hair and just want to get the hell out of there.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Its funny because I was just talking to a co-worker about her. He said he saw her the other day and she had on some pink, reddish crap on her head. She was looking a hot mess. ANd yes THE NERVE of her talking about people and she looks like that. Its offensive :nono:

And yes the poor women.. LHCF needs to start making flyers that we can hand out to women....seriously, there are some tore up heads out there. Wendy Williams for example.

I heard it too.:lol: At least he didn't say anything crazy to the ladies who wanted to stay natural. I mean, he was there to market his salon, and the weaves he usues so that you'll go to him to get it put in, and alot of women like their hair big and faux,a nd there's nothing wrong with that. I mean you have to take everything on the show with a grian of salt. Wendy herself will say it, you shouldn't model your life after her's just hang out for the funny. And it is funny.

Yeah, I heard it and I was cracking up! He was clueless and so were those poor women...

But if any of you are listening now, I'm on hold! I got a question for Suze Orman, I love her...

Determined22 said:
Yeah, I heard it and I was cracking up! He was clueless and so were those poor women...

But if any of you are listening now, I'm on hold! I got a question for Suze Orman, I love her...

YESSS!!:up:

BklynHeart said:

I would have paid money to see that.:lol:

Somebody called in the other day and asked Wendy what kind of weave she had. She told her she hasn't worn extensions or weaves in years but what she had was a a "customized hair system and it is veeeery expensive" :lachen:

sprungonhairboards said:

Somebody called in the other day and asked Wendy what kind of weave she had. She told her she hasn't worn extensions or weaves in years but what she had was a a "customized hair system and it is veeeery expensive" :lachen:
This thread reminds me of what Dolly Parton said years ago; "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap."

When her show came on VHI she introduced her stylist
As soon as I saw him I was thinking no wonder her hair is a mess her stylist looks A MESS!!!!:eek:

sprungonhairboards said:

I remember that!!:lachen:

Kimberly said:

That is just my opinion.

those folks that talk the most junk usually DON'T have their stuff tight...sorry to interject

I cant believe he's recommending people dont wash their hair for 3 MONTHS! :mad: Those poor women. They need this board. I gotta turn from him.[/QUOTE]

OMG Your Kidding :eek: WTH, They will be bald if they listen to his advice lol. They better do some reasearch on the internet, more than likely they will find us lol.

JOI said:
I cant believe he's recommending people dont wash their hair for 3 MONTHS! :mad: Those poor women. They need this board. I gotta turn from him.

OMG Your Kidding :eek: WTH, They will be bald if they listen to his advice lol. They better do some reasearch on the internet, more than likely they will find us lol.[/quote]

That's disgusting. And why would anyone listen to her or her stylists. My quick weaves look better!

Back