WGHO Loosens the curl pattern????

Koffie

I dunno, but I am a natural who just started using this stuff, and I noticed that my curls seem looser when I apply this to my scalp. My hair manages to get a comb through it alot better as well. And the oil seems to trickle down the hair shaft quite well.

does anyone else notice this?

I just jumped on the WGHO bandwagon, and I'm lovin it so far.:)

miracle

I've definitely noticed that it smoothes out my new growth. Without it, I wouldn't be able to stretch out my relaxers. It's great stuff.....just have to get past the scent.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

miracle said:
I've definitely noticed that it smoothes out my new growth. Without it, I wouldn't be able to stretch out my relaxers. It's great stuff.....just have to get past the scent.

I don't think the smell is so horrible. It smells like curry powder to me:lol: .

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
When I had long hair, I used to use wgo to curl and flat iron my hair. Smooth set and real body when I used it. :D I was relaxed at the time, but if your're natural, u can really get a nice press if u hot comb your hair with it. . :grin:

BAILEYSCREAM

Koffie said:
I dunno, but I am a natural who just started using this stuff, and I noticed that my curls seem looser when I apply this to my scalp. My hair manages to get a comb through it alot better as well. And the oil seems to trickle down the hair shaft quite well.

does anyone else notice this?

I just jumped on the WGHO bandwagon, and I'm lovin it so far.:)

Yes, it does to my hair. Makes the new growth smoother and more manageable. I use it in my hair when wet/damp so the smell doesn't linger. If you use it with better braids braid spray it doesn's smell at all.

Tru_Mind

Yes, that's what they say it does.

when you apply Wild Growth on damp towel-dry hair and comb or brush a few times till it becomes completely dry, then curly may turn to wavy and wavy may turn to straight. Coarser hair will not be affected.
when you blow dry (or press) your hair, it will become straight.

WGHO Info

Last edited:

Jewell

When I used to use WGHO regularly, it made my new growth softer, and I was able to stretch my touch-ups a little longer, because it made my hair very smooth. I don't use it regularly anymore, but I do go back to it every now and then. I have two bottles.