What 3 vitamins should you take for hair growth?

J

JenniferMD

I'm taking GNC's Ultra Nourishair, which has biotin silica and MSM in the ingredients.

CICI24

[ QUOTE ]
72792 said:
[ QUOTE ]
CICI24 said:
Walmart hair skin and nail supplement, Walmart biotin, and Flax seed oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Walmart biotin is like 4 0r 5 dollars flax seed oil is 7 or 8 the HSN supplement was 7 or 8 its by Rexall.

Walmart huh? How much are they? I used to get GNC Hair, Skin & Nail Vitamin. Is it cheaper at Walmart??

[/ QUOTE ]

CICI24

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
[ QUOTE ]
72792 said:
[ QUOTE ]
CICI24 said:
Walmart hair skin and nail supplement, Walmart biotin, and Flax seed oil. [/quote
The flax seed oil is good, I've only tried flax oil, MSM caplets, and D-biotin. I recieved good results from their biotin and MSM never tried the HSN supplement.

How long have you been taking the walmart brands? Have you received good results?
Walmart huh? How much are they? I used to get GNC Hair, Skin & Nail Vitamin. Is it cheaper at Walmart??

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BeautyOfTruth

I know that everyone is different, but let me share what is working for me.

I have always taken a multi-vitamin. However, for the last 5 months, I have added Biotin- 4000 mcgs-- to my daily intake. I decided to add one vitamin at a time, so that I could determine what is effective and what is not. I am now experiencing an extra 1/2 inch per month of growth, for a total of a little over an inch per month
. As soon as I can, I will post pictures of the length of my hair as I track my progress. So, needless to say, I suggest Biotin (I take Puritan's Pride, but there are many great brands, as some of the members may have already suggested). I hope this helps!

LiqueXX

I am taking
A Multivitamin (GNC for Women)
MSM (Nature's Way, will switch to GNC)
Flaxseed Oil (pills, will switch to liquid)

Want to add
Biotin
B-Complex
Calcium
Ester C

Also, want to in 2004 have a healthier diet with mostly fruits and veggies.

Bobbie

anything rich in sulfur or works with it would help. check out the sulfur thread!
examples:
Biotin
MSM
Protein (in any form)

L.Mo.

I've gone on and off of different things...

The only things fairly constant are:

1) B-complex (or a multi- with high amounts of B -- like J
Jamieson)

2) Cod liver oil capsules!!!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I take one daily multivitamin,but three minerals essential for hair growth are iron,zinc,and biotin.

Isis

Biotin
MSM
Protein
Flaxseed Oil (I know, that's 4 but these are my key ingredients for successful hair growth)

locabouthair

i already have a multi vitamin. and i just bought vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) i was also going to try to take iron tablets. would it be too much if i decided to take biotin also?

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
bumpity bummmmpp

i started taking msm again, a multi, biotin, garlic and sea kelp this week!!!! HHJ!

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD BE TAKING????

Last edited: