The BEST Vitamins for Hair Growth are. . . (drumrolls please...)

Valerie

Also I have to agree with you Baileyscream, HF37 is good also. Also Natures Plus, I have got good results, with my added amino acids combination.

Diane71

Great Hair Vitamins (3,000 mcg of Biotin), Omega 3 Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil pills(organic) and Vitamom Prenatal supplements (high in Folic Acid and Iron).

_http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/

foxybrownsugar

MeruAray2 said:
what does the silica do for you?
Silica strengthens and supports healthy skin, hair, bones, and nails. Its is important in collagen formation within connective tissue. Silica supplements are usually derived from the Horsetail plant. Other sources of silica can be obtained from eating cucumbers according to the worldshealthiestfoods.com

BeatriceFly

what about Andrew Lessmans??
Did someone mention this already? If so, sorry
But i was going to order it and am still skeptical if it has everything I need and in an adequate amount
It has the following:
Vitamin A 1000IU
Vitamin C 100 mg
Vitamin D 100 IU
Vit B1 5mg
Vit B2 5mg
Niacin 5mg
Vit B6 5mg
Folic Acid 200 mcg
Vit B12 20 mcg
Biotin 2,500 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 50mg
Calcium 16mg
MSM 750 mg
Gelatin 188mg
Silicon 30mg

What do ya'll think?

LABETT

I just recently started Good Hair skin & Nail vits and they are working in just 3 weeks,my nails and hair seem to be stronger and my skin looks clear.
This is the only hair vits that has ever given me energy (love it).
You get best results when taking 4 tabs a day.

jwhitley6

I like this thread...I'm not really sure what I'd take. Probably my New Chapter One Daily multi vitamin, Twinlabs Stress B-complex, and MSM. But I'm still not sure MSM has done anything for my hair.....oh, I think I'd take Health By The Sun's Woman's Oil (flax, borage, black current oils) instead of MSM.

talata

GNC Womens Ultra Mega (Active), MSM, Biotin and Flax seed oil. Oops, that 4... I guess I'll have to sneek in the FSO.

taj

1. Puritans Pride Biotin
2. Nac= L-cysteine by Invite
3. Viviscal or Nioxin

Last edited:

Smiley79

Can anyone recommend hair vitamins that do not cause you to have headaches? I would like to try the Biotin....anyone get headaches from this?