The BEST Vitamins for Hair Growth are. . . (drumrolls please...)

Carlie

O.K., here's the scenario:

You are being banished to the Island of Rapid Hair Growth for a year! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif In order to return back to society, your assignment is to grow a minimum of 6 inches of hair...and you will be given $1000 for every addt'l inch you grow. You will only be allowed to take w. you 3 vitamins for hair growth (herbs are included)....

So, the question is:
When it comes to vitamins and hair growth, which are the top 3 vitamins that you couldn't do without?

Carlie

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif ...no, I'm not crazy. /images/graemlins/look.gif

If I could only pick 3, I guess I'd have to choose: biotin, msm & bee pollen.

felicia

i'd take ultranourish hair, biotin and silica. horsetail tea too /images/graemlins/grin.gif it's not a vitamin(well not in pill form lol) so i'm not cheating /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DelightfulFlame

country life maxi-hair vitamin (has biotin, msm, pantothenic acid, B complex, horsetail, l-cystein, and others)

evening primrose oil (great for hair and cramps!)

flax seed oil

morehairplease

[ QUOTE ]
i'd take ultranourish hair, biotin and silica. horsetail tea too /images/graemlins/grin.gif it's not a vitamin(well not in pill form lol) so i'm not cheating /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

RE:horsetail tea: do you mind telling me where you get this and what brand you use? Also,how long do you let it steep? TIA

felicia

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RE:horsetail tea: do you mind telling me where you get this and what brand you use? Also,how long do you let it steep? TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

hi, i get it from the wholefood store. i'll have to get back to you on the brand. when i go home i'll check the label. so i'll pm you monday. when i drink tea i just leave the bag in there the entire time. i did get an increase in growth with this combo, not sure exactly how much bc don't measure. i stopped simply bc i stopped being consistent and there's no need in wasting ur money on viatmins and things if u aren't going to be consistent. i might start back though. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I only take one vitamin for hair growth which is NatureMade Super B Complex. I also take a multi-vitamin for just overall health I guess.

S

Stylepink

Vitamins? Thats all? This is hard.......is Surge a vitamin? /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Flax Oil, MSM, silica, biotin, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, that's 4! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

By everyone listing their top 3, we'll eventually have a list of the best of the bestest!

Anybody else taking notes... /images/graemlins/user.gif

Kalani

LOL! Yeah, someone should make another thread and this time ask what 3 hair products would choose if stranded on an island.
That would be a tough one for PJ's like myself!

Carlie

There is a thread something like that but it gives you specifics to choose from (ex: 1 oil, 1 shampoo, etc.) I'll see if I can find it...

Here it is

Kalani

[ QUOTE ]
There is a thread something like that but it gives you specifics to choose from (ex: 1 oil, 1 shampoo, etc.) I'll see if I can find it...

Here it is

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah! okay, thanks!

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Vitamins? Thats all? This is hard.......is Surge a vitamin? /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

KAddy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Flax Oil, MSM, silica, biotin, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, that's 4! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

By everyone listing their top 3, we'll eventually have a list of the best of the bestest!

Anybody else taking notes... /images/graemlins/user.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I am definitely taking notes /images/graemlins/user.gif

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
What does SILICA do for your hair???

[/ QUOTE ]

Silica strenthens the hair and helps to prevent hair loss.
NOTE: Horsetail extract or Horsetail Tea is an excellent source of silica! /images/graemlins/grin.gif