The BEST Vitamins for Hair Growth are. . . (drumrolls please...)

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
Originally Posted by bajanplums1
BIOTIN, MSM, b-complex
(I would sneak ultranourishair, silica and a multivitamin in my bra)

:) :) :) :)
ITA only I would dump the silica and replace with vitamin C to work with the MSM.

sengschick

The Bun Master
Yeah, I'm changing my response as well.
  1. UltraHair Plus w/MSM
  2. Super Silica w/MSM
  3. 5mg of Biotin
I'm not counting my vit E or Olive Leaf Extract b/c I take those for health benefits, but they just happen to help out the hair too. ;)

ClassicChic

sengschick said:
Yeah, I'm changing my response as well.
  1. UltraHair Plus w/MSM
  2. Super Silica w/MSM
  3. 5mg of Biotin
I'm not counting my vit E or Olive Leaf Extract b/c I take those for health benefits, but they just happen to help out the hair too. ;)

Where do you get your Super Silica with MSM??

Carlie

senimoni said:
Bump, isn't Biotin a B-Vitamin, I only ask b/c I notice quite a few people listed them seperately.
Yes, Biotin is a B Vitamin. The reason why people list them separately is because they are probably only referring to the Biotin supplement, which can be purchased separately. :yep:

Aerie17

I guess I'm gonna cheat. :grin: I don't think I would have healthy hair with just three nutrients. Hair needs vitamins and minerals and trace elements to be healthy in my opinion. In addition to a healthy diet I would add a multi-vitamin with the minimum daily requirements met, plus:
balanced B-Complex
extra Biotin
MSM

LoriLOCX

Exotic Allure - Fast Growth Multi
------------------------------------
It has B12, B6, Niacin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, MSM, Zinc, Silica, Inositol, Choline, He Shou Wu, Horsetail, Iron, Iodine, Folic Acid, PABA.....PLUS....
Essential Oils: Vitamins A, E, Flaxseed Oil, Lenoleic Acid, Bo,rage Oil...PLUS...
Proprietary Amino Acid Blend.

tryn2growmyhair

bumping for responses. Allandra, I am especially interested in the Naturmade Super B complex that got you from chin to waist length. Did you use anything else? I stopped with the Ultra Nourishair becuase it made me sick to my stomach every time I took it.

RabiaElaine

LoriLOCX said:
Exotic Allure - Fast Growth Multi
------------------------------------
It has B12, B6, Niacin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, MSM, Zinc, Silica, Inositol, Choline, He Shou Wu, Horsetail, Iron, Iodine, Folic Acid, PABA.....PLUS....
Essential Oils: Vitamins A, E, Flaxseed Oil, Lenoleic Acid, Bo,rage Oil...PLUS...
Proprietary Amino Acid Blend.

What has Exotic Allure done for you? I've always wondered about this vitamin?

bludacious

This post is just in time. Are you guys taking these vitamins together or are you guys taking one? New to the hair vitamin thing so please excuse my ignorance.

BAILEYSCREAM

I'll take HF37 and Flaxseed oil and MSM :)

The Flaxseed oil to keep my scalp and hair looking glossy.
The HF37 (combination of vitamins and amino acids needed for the hair) because this stuff makes my hair grow like a weed
MSM to keep the new growth soft.

If I could take a 4th pill it would be Vitabiotics Perfectil because that stuff makes my skin flawless!

BAILEYSCREAM

tryn2growmyhair said:
bumping for responses. Allandra, I am especially interested in the Naturmade Super B complex that got you from chin to waist length. Did you use anything else? I stopped with the Ultra Nourishair becuase it made me sick to my stomach every time I took it.

Did you take it with or without food?

On the packet of most vitamins it says you need to take it on a full stomach as the vitamins on an empty stomach can make you feel sick or give you stomach cramps, maybe that's why.

tryn2growmyhair

BAILEYSCREAM said:
Did you take it with or without food?

On the packet of most vitamins it says you need to take it on a full stomach as the vitamins on an empty stomach can make you feel sick or give you stomach cramps, maybe that's why.
I took it with food along with Total Essential Fatty Acids, multivitamin and other vitamins. Left me feeling ill and thirsty no matter how much water I drank or food that I ate. Now that I am not taking it, I feel so much better. It was just a lot of vitamins to be taking. I think that I will just stick to my multivite and maybe add naturmade super b that everyones been talking about. Would love to try HF37 but at the prices they charge -- like $90 a month -- I cant afford it -- especially if it makes me sick or is too complicated for me to understand.

BAILEYSCREAM

tryn2growmyhair said:
I took it with food along with Total Essential Fatty Acids, multivitamin and other vitamins. Left me feeling ill and thirsty no matter how much water I drank or food that I ate. Now that I am not taking it, I feel so much better. It was just a lot of vitamins to be taking. I think that I will just stick to my multivite and maybe add naturmade super b that everyones been talking about. Would love to try HF37 but at the prices they charge -- like $90 a month -- I cant afford it -- especially if it makes me sick or is too complicated for me to understand.

I must admit, I have stopped taking too many vitamins as they make me thirsty too. I am trying to stick to the ones I have in my sig now.

The HF37 is expensive but I think it's worth the money. I stopped taking them for the longest time but I still have them so I've resumed taking them after all I had no problem with it when I was using it regularly.

Anyway, there are lots of websites selling the HF37 and their prices vary.

Have you tried Vitabiotics vitamins? They have a whole range of stuff and very affordable too http://us.vitabiotics.com/index.aspx. I'm using their Perfectil and Visionace alternatively when I'm not using HF37. You only need to take one pill a day and the ingredients are pretty impressive. All the stuff you need for healthy skin, hair nails, eyes (I'm sure you get the picture):)

tryn2growmyhair

BAILEYSCREAM said:
I must admit, I have stopped taking too many vitamins as they make me thirsty too. I am trying to stick to the ones I have in my sig now.

The HF37 is expensive but I think it's worth the money. I stopped taking them for the longest time but I still have them so I've resumed taking them after all I had no problem with it when I was using it regularly.

Anyway, there are lots of websites selling the HF37 and their prices vary.

Have you tried Vitabiotics vitamins? They have a whole range of stuff and very affordable too http://us.vitabiotics.com/index.aspx. I'm using their Perfectil and Visionace alternatively when I'm not using HF37. You only need to take one pill a day and the ingredients are pretty impressive. All the stuff you need for healthy skin, hair nails, eyes (I'm sure you get the picture):)
Thanks a lot for the tips. I am going to do some thinking about my vitamin regimen. It is interesting to hear that it made someone else thirsty. It is good to know that I am not the only one.