What a difference a year makes!!!

Dang...

You hair looks so good...

It's nice to see that you were still able to get your hair straight in the same matter you use to when it was relaxed!!!

Makes me think about going natural. I just havent gotten there though, I am good for now...I only leave a texturizer in my hair for 5-7 minutes...

Anywho, Grea JOB! Your hair looks AMAZING

nikki2229

Your hair is beautiful. It looks great in both pictures and I am sure that you will get your length back in no time.

Garner

My goodness BlackBarbie!!! Your hair so absolutely beautiful!!! You are truly an inspiration for those transitioning and working towards becoming natural. :) Did you color your hair again? It looks as though you have? How much are you cutting each time? How long will you keep your relaxed ends? How are you detangling? How often are you washing? Have you started straightening weekly or once a month and what styles are you wearing when not straightening?

ScarletPhoenix

Your hair is gorgeous! Both pictures..I would definitely miss the length from the first one but I am sure you will get back there in no time! Definitely keep us updated!