Brief update on my transition to natural

Tee

:wave:Hey Tee!!!
Forget about my hair, let's talk about yours!!! It is absolutely beautimus!!! You are just about at WL and I am loving the bling you have going on! What's your secret? It looks really good!

BB
Thanks so much BB!!! :kiss: That bling came from a bottle. :blush3:

I thought this would work as a heat protect; but I was pleased more with the shine and smell of it. So, I use it as a finishing spray.
HERE

Garner

Black Barbie...It's so good to see you back!!! :) Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your regimen and letting us see we can most definitely transition for an extended length of time and still have a beautiful head of hair.

BostonMaria

Wow your hair is so beautiful! I can see why you don't want to cut it. You should have 12 inches of new growth right? That's pretty long.

Cassandra1975

Your hair looks great! I don't think I would have had the patience to transition for 2 years (and that's a great anniversary date, it's my birthday :grin: )

Happy growing!

sapphire74

Welcome Back BB! Congrats on your up coming transitioning anniversary! Your hair is beautiful! I've been waiting for some updated hair pics! We definitely have to catch up!:yep:

Allandra

Your hair looks so nice and thick in the first pic. I'm glad you're enjoying your transition as much as I am. :)

Hot Chocolate-LB

Hi BB,
You are Truly inspiring me. My hair is no where near that length but I have not had a relaxer since May 08 and will make a decision in May of 09 as to what I want to do. Seeing how beautiful and full your natural hair look, is something I look forward too.
If I need to wait 2 to 3 years to have what I want why not wait instead of not having it at all. I will keep this post in mind as I make my decisions.
Thanks for the inspiration!!!