WHAT CARROT JUICE ARE YOU DRINKING?

Wolftrap

I know some of you are on that carrot juice challenge. What carrot juice are you drinking? Do you just buy it already in a bottle from the store like a snapple or something? I think I saw a Mistic carrot juice. Or are you guys actually juicing carrots in a juicer? Also do you like the taste? Or do you mix it with something else to kill the taste. I want to try this but carrot juice does not sound tasty to me.

I have had Bolthouse Farms (in the fresh produce section of Super Target) and Hollywood Carrot Juice in the can. I like BF better.

Most people who do it are juiciing I'm pretty sure. They extract the carrot juice from fresh carrots with an electric juicer.

HTH

yeah Ive been thinking of getting a juicer bc I dont like veggies much but if I could juice them and make combos that are sort of sweet, I could get more veggies in that way. Ive read juicing is SOOO healthy, prevents cancer, increases energy,all kinds of stuff.

I think the carrot juice u buy is the same thing u would get from a juicer, except juicing would be cheaper in the long run....but I dont know how much it costs for the kind u buy.

i purchase the odwalla carrot juice from the produce section in the supermarket. i don't particularly like carrots but this juice is not so bad to me. i tried the naked brand as well and did not like it.

I would think the differnce in juicing and the carrot juice in the bottle is sugar. Don't the bottled ones have sugar in them unless you get it from a organic store or something. I think the one from the juicer would not taste as good but there are so many on this challenge someone has to tell me what they are drinking.

Back