What do you deep condition with

chicamorena

Try it, you may like it. I got an 18 oz. jar for like $3 and some change. So it won't hurt try. Hopefully you'll like it.

MissDiva

Hi all

I've been browsing for a while and decided it was about time that I jump on in.

I use:
ORS Hair Mayo
Queen Helene Cholesterol
Lekair Cholesterol

AFashionSlave

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I still don't think I've found it yet!

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to have that problem.
You may want to experiment with taking a conditioner that you already like and add a few things to it until you get the results that you want.

This is how I deep condition:
I take a regular conditioner (example: Nexxus Humectress, suave awupui, or Daily Defense tender apple) and I mix it with the following ingredients: Veggie Glycerin, honey, Olive Oil, Caster Oil, or Sweet Almond oil.

I don't measure. I eyeball the amounts. I also do not use the hood dryer. Heat can kill the beneficial properties of the cold pressed oils.

LisaG

I just got Hydrafuse and tried it. I don't know what to think about it cause I'm in braids. The growth between my scalp and the braid feels strong and springy though. Hope this stuff is a keeper cause I got a big ole bottle of it.

T

Tee

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner spiked with some avocado oil or shea oil.

Angelicus

Miss Key 10 en 1 super conditioner
Salerm Wheat Germ Mask
any cheap conditioner mixed with oil (olive or vegetable)

katie

Thanks for all the responses ladies.I will keep themin mind when next I have to buy a deep conditioner

nomadpixi

Le Kair Shea Butter Conditionaer I love this stuff! I got it when I was in Montréal and it's great! The smell is delicious too.

karezone

[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
Karezone how did/do you get the specks out of your hair. They are annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi pressure rinsing. Also what I don't rinse out usually comes out when I am roller setting.

lexi_24

I've been on a Dominican conditioner kick since last fall.

Salerm Wheat Germ Deep Conditioner
Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner - I've used it only twice but it has really become my favorite.....it goes on thick and leaves my hair detangled.
10 en 1 super conditioner

Nyambura

surfer girl
I want to try Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner. The consistent raves have piqued my interest.

For now, I use Elucence Emergency Repair Treatment (moisturizing protein conditioner) and used to use Aubrey Organics GPB for the same reason (but I ran out and I'm too lazy to go product shopping in this Arctic weather, lol).

KathyMay

I deep condition with my hair mayo which consists of 1 c. of mayo, olive oil, honey and a egg. After that I rinse wit ACV to soften the hair and then I do another deep condtion with Suave Humento or Garnier 3min masque mix with Vo5 cond. I love to deep condition!!