What do you look for in....

jamaraa

LONG HAIR....period! I couldn't care less about texture, natural/relaxed, or "healthy" hair (read short hair)....I want long hair in great condition.

I want knowledge from them...styling, prod reviews, and musings. Everybody else can step to da left! :giggle:

Just outta curiosity, I look at technique vids for styles I don't wear and never will. Weaves, diff types of braids, and locs. The processes interests me, but when it comes to pure hair...long hair is where it's at for me.

Last edited:

leleepop

texture, techniques, regimens, long hair,healthy hair, style,night time maintenance, second day refresher styling.

poookie

long hair vids of all hair types are awesome, but to be honest, i really only pay attention to how-to videos of youtubers that are 4a with small coils / 4b.

isabella09

I look for the following;
- Product reviews
- Techniques
- Style tutorials
- Similarity in texture
- Hair length/health

Last edited:

washize

I usually look at any video, as long as the persons hair is healthy, and Their hair getts better as time goes on. IF a year has passed and the persons hair hasn't grown a single inch, I loose intrest quick.

blksndrlla

Thanks for the responses girls. I finally started a youtube channel. Only one lil intro video up so far though.

You're so CUTE and I love your personality! I subscribed....

So...about that maxiglide tutorial :grin:
--- I just ordered one and have been searching for tutorials using it w/o a blowdryer all day!