what do you use on your ends?

summerof1990

What creme/lotion do you use on your ends?
And how often do you moisturize and seal?

Also, during my journey I am finding out that i have to mosturize the whole stand not the ends.

southerncitygirl

i run product down the entire length of my hair. lco method if its twisted and just moisturize and seal if in a twistout style.

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
My hair does better with a butter that has oils in it than just using an oil to seal. Right now I'm using BASK Plantain Spice Warming Butter or my Shea Butter Blend.

Posted from my shower...while peeing.

Fhrizzball

I run product down my whole length of hair and then add more to my ends. Since it's colder I've been using a butter along with heavier oils on top of my regular leavein/moisturizer. I've also will be incorporating oil rinsing to help out as well.

I alternate between whipped soy butter(softest butter I've come across and much more agreeable to me than shea butter) and shea moisture curl enchancing smoothie. For my oil I have a bunch to choose from so I just rotate around.

SunySydeofLyfe

I make a twist on both sides of my head....but don't twist the end because they'd tangle, smooth something creamy down the length then heavy handed put nu gro grease on the ends...tuck them then put on my bonnet.