What Flat Irons are You Using These Days?

Nazaneen

I've been out of the flat iron game for a while because I rollerset and only iron the roots. I've been pretty loyal to Sedu for years. I tried a Hana Elite but did not like it.
What are you guys using? Anyone still using the Maxiglide?

Hana titanium :) love it. I just washed my hair after 2 weeks of it being straight. I had very little reversion and I only flat ironed 2 passes on ~350

Right now I've been trying out the Sedu and H2Pro, I do have a Maxiglide but haven't used it in awhile. The plate with the teeth really messed up my hair when I was relaxed. I also like the Jilbere Nano Flat iron it's my favorite one so far.

I'm on a personal "no heat for a year" challenge but when I do flat iron, I'll be going back to my boo-thang, my Sedu :lol:

The Sedu Revolution is the only iron that will ever touch my hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Even when my Sedu burst into flames from overuse, it didn't stop me from repurchasing. I've been using Sedu for five years. No other iron compares!

:happydance: I'm happy to hear that everyone likes their Sedu. It's seems I made the right choice. The 1 1/2" Sedu Revolution I ordered from Folica is out for delivery.

However, I will not test it out till the end of September.

I use a Corioliss K2 infusion iron. It has a cartridge to steam the heat protectant into the hair as u flat iron. I got mine on hsn. I love love love it.

I love it because I know every strand is getting a light dose of cones to protect it. ;)

The only downside is the cartridges are fragile so you have to be careful with them. I haven't had any issues with mine since I read the reviews before I purchased so I knew to be careful.

I use an FHI Ceramic flat iron. When i was researching, I remember reading it was made by the same company as Chi, but was better for "our" hair. I've had it for a few years and have no complaints. It has heat control, and goes up to 450. I needed one that could go that high because my hair is extremely heat resistance.

havilland

Now, I want that K2 flat iron. :wallbash: I just received the Sedu about 1/2 hr ago. With only four direct heat passes a year, I'll have to figure out a way to justify purchasing another flat iron. The cone in the Aragan Shine Oil is water soluble.

I just watched the video on HSN. That celebrity stylist gave away FLOTUS' secret to her bounce, shine, and "swang."

I love my Maxiglide. I bought my first one from ebay. When that one broke, they had discontinued the unit. I had to fight tooth & nail to get another one from ebay. I almost left work early to make sure I won my auction :look:

I plan on getting the new version that just came out.

Since I've started using the Maxiglide, nothing has ever gotten my hair straighter. I don't even bother with traditional flat irons anymore.

I still use my babyliss nano titanium flat iron. It has been snagging lately so I think I will get some flat iron tape instead of buying a new flat iron.

I don't use heat often but I have a Hana Elite, Hana Professional Titanium 1.5, Chi, and Babyliss 1.5. All of them seem to work well.

Another Sedu Revolution vote here...makes my hair super shiny, silky and smooth. Best of all, no snagging. I previously used a Solia iron and while it was amazing, it snagged my hair a lot.

I use two depending on what I'm doing. A Chi for regular flat ironing (it goes up to 400) and I just bought some off brand I'd never heard of, a Brazilian Titanium After Dark (goes up to 450) for my Keratin treatments. I looove this thing! I usually only have to do two passes and it was on sale for $50. :yep:

I rarely flat iron, but when I do I use my maxiglide- nothing compares to it.

I still have my sedu that I use on my wigs.

I have the original sedu and the sedu revolution. I got the revolution first but I prefer the original now. The wide plates are quicker on my thick hair. The revolution is handy for adding waves.

I use my Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium irons and the original Maxiglide; I adore the sleek results I get with both tools.

The Chi irons I've tried snagged my hair & I've had too many shortage issues with the original Sedu to even risk purchasing another.

Back