What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

blaqbarb

MzLady78 said:
Sad that that's exactly what it feels like- torture!!!

I'm dying to know what the new board is gonna be!

I think the moderators are sitting back laughing at us. They took away the most important boards and forced me to have to look at the hair board. I only do that when I'm extremely bored.

While I'm venting, WHERE ARE MY EMOTICONS???? I haven't had those things in months and it's enabling me to fully express myself.

blaqbarb

TSUprincess04 said:
I can't wait to get back to TN so I can get some Grilled Shrimp Alfredo from Chilli's.

???? This just totally threw me off. Aren't we suppose to be talking about missing the forums that are missing?? LOL. Looks like someone is hungry.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
blaqbarb said:
???? This just totally threw me off. Aren't we suppose to be talking about missing the forums that are missing?? LOL. Looks like someone is hungry.

I mean, we gotta bring the OT somewhere :lol:.

lsw29

I thought my membership had expired or my computer was not working properly, I am glad to see the board is being upgraded.

luvmesumhair

I just noticed it today. I was about to post a pic of Monique and the F.A.T. Chance girls pictured in body paint.

Did anyone see that by any chance?

p31woman

lawd help me!:whyme:

I am going through withdrawl symptoms!

*leaves thread scratching neck, then legs, then arms...*

blaqbarb

luvmesumhair said:
I just noticed it today. I was about to post a pic of Monique and the F.A.T. Chance girls pictured in body paint.

Did anyone see that by any chance?

This has already been posted.

PrincessScorpion

TSUprincess04 said:
I mean, we gotta bring the OT somewhere :lol:.

Girlie you need to take Metro to the nearest Chili's. I know they are opening a new one July 23, 2007 in Alexandria on Rt. 1, but you would have to take the bus and train to get to it. Take the yellow to the end of the line in VA and take a bus from there. It is across the strett from the Target on Rt. 1.

MissScarlett

Ok ya'll I thought I was BANNNED:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to start sending SOS Pm's to folks.....MzLady hipped me.

I always log off around 3pm to go to sleep for work, I get off work this am and I'm like WTF?:eek: Thought a sistah had got th boot:lachen:

MzLady78

ThursdayGirl said:
And the thread blew up like hiroshima and nagasaki :(. It got ugly.

I think I exited that one before it got totally out of control- but I knew it was gonna go downhill.

klb120475

OT: Any of you ladies live in Chicago? My bff and I are going there this weekend to see the Color Purple Sunday. We're looking for some nice spots to hang out at Saturday night.

I was really looking forward to doing a thread on this in the OT forum today....:cry3:

reallynow

Geesh.....I was finally getting a small sort-of stride posting in the Off Topic Forum, trying to put my lurking days behind me and now this-lawd and it's Friday! :mad: We need to play a game or something, who got some cards???

glamazon386

TSUprincess04 said:
I can't wait to get back to TN so I can get some Grilled Shrimp Alfredo from Chilli's.

TSU... there isnt a Chilli's near you up here? Me ex and I used to go to the one in Laurel on Rt 1 a few years ago. There might be one closer than that.

MzLady78

MissScarlett said:
Sigh....when I get off work, I like to get my coffee and log on and laugh....shoot now what to do

I know!

I'm like WTH am I gonna do when I get home?

This has been a major reality check that I NEED A LIFE!!!!! :lol:

MzLady78

reallynow said:
Geesh.....I was finally getting a small sort-of stride posting in the Off Topic Forum, trying to put my lurking days behind me and now this-lawd and it's Friday! :mad: We need to play a game or something, who got some cards???

Or some dominos, LOL.

MissScarlett

WhipEffectz1 said:
December 26 so is MsScarlett!!!!

Capricorn

Your element: Earth

Your ruling planets: Saturn

Symbol: The Goat

Your stone: Garnet

Life Pursuit: To be proud of their achievements

Vibration: Poweful resilient energy

Capricorn Secret Desire: to be admired by their family and friends and the world at large

Description:
The sign of the high roller, Capricorn is regarded as the zodiac’s top, but also quiet, life and business achievers. But, there are two very different types of Capricorns.

The first is represented by the mountain goat, always climbing higher and higher; never content until reaching the top. The second is the garden goat, with little adventurous spirit or ambition-happy to remain within a small domain, refusing to budge unless it is pushed. Either type of Capricorn, however, is patient and persevering. They reach their goals because they know the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult.

The one thing a Capricorn must always try to do is balance work with play; otherwise they can become too one-sided and work can replace true personal emotional fulfilment. Continually climbing the eternal mountain of success, Capricornians rise to the occasion when faced with a new task or deadline. Even if something comes to a grinding halt, their ambition to reach the ultimate keeps them moving forever onwards and upwards (prompted by the strict influence of ruling planet Saturn). Although conservative and cautious, Goats are willing to try unusual approaches on their road to success in business or in love. Romantically, they desire a permanent relationship with someone who'll give them the affection they crave (and often neglect to give themselves!)

The rulership of Saturn - the planet representing responsibility, structure and hard work - ensures that Capricorns in their truest of expression, are ambitious, practical and superb organizers. Although many Capricorns are borderline workaholics, this doesn't necessarily make them dull or gloomy! They have an offbeat sense of humour, which seems to erupt at the most unexpected moments. Their motivating force in life is success, money, status, authority and - although many might not admit it - love. By nature Capricorns are cautious when entering a new love relationship, but once they feel 'safe' with their partner, the cool exterior melts away to reveal a sensitive and loyal heart beneath. As a friend, Capricorns can be relied upon to provide the strongest and most sympathetic pair of shoulders in the zodiac...
1 month Love & Romance Horoscope

For a personalised forecast of what's in store for you this month, this report will take you step by step through the various love and romantic influences coming up in your chart. Find out more »

If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well

WOW Whipz....this IS so me. I'm very traditional and cautious but oddly I have an adventuresome side! I am considered a workaholic and i hate to admit it b/c I do like success, authority and status:eek:

So true about relationships, I think we are known to be sort of icy to men until we really 'feel' them. I never played hard to get, I just WAS always hard to get with guys:lol:

I can honestly say that my friends think I have the best sense of humor.

That's cool. I will have to look my exact birthdate up.

Whipz....we Caps rule :kiss:

MissScarlett

MzLady78 said:
Or some dominos, LOL.

Dh asked me last week why we needed a babysitter if all I did when I get off work (at 7am) is get online, if I'm not going to sleep then I could watch ds:( . Umm....I wanted to say dude that is when I'm chatting with my online friends ok, that's MY time:lol: Shoot I guess I am gonna go and take a nap......