What is the most detangling conditioner?

BGT

Have you tried the salt method?

A good detangling conditioner is Cream of Nature but I havent used it in awhile.

CON is a GREAT detangling conditioner. When my hair was longer and my mom did my hair, she'd know instantly if I had used CON on my hair because the comb would slide through so easily. :yep:

Lava27

Newbie:newbie:, so I'm still testing out a lot of stuff, but I've had great slip with:

Mizani Moiturefuse (what I used pre-LHCF, still love it:lick:)

Trader Joes Nourish Spa! (seriously contemplating making this my one and only cuz it's so cheap and soo great)

Giovanni 50:50 Remoisturizer (great too...reminds me of Trader Joes Nourish)

I can also say that I did NOT have a good slippage experience with Kenra MC! I'm going to give it another chance, but so far not so great. I have Elucence MB in my hair as I type so don't know if I like that one yet:rolleyes:.)

Lava27

Forgot about another great one with tons of slip: Ouidad Curl Quencher:grin::grin:..it's only online or in Ouidad salons (they specialize in curly hair at their salons)..but it's REALLY great!

Also, just rinsed out the Elucence MB...sorta sad:ohwell:..it wasn't horrible, it was pretty good, but I was expecting amazing and slip was just so so..sigh...another conditioner let down, oh well, still have to try THE "ORS pack"

girlyprincess23

Can anyone recommend a detangling rinse- out conditioner with alot of slip? With my new growth, I'm having major issues with combing whenever I wash my hair.

A few that I've tried to no avail are:

ORS Replenishing
Giovanni Magnetic Restruxturing
Giovanni Smooth as Silk
Giovanni Nutrafix
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Aubrey Organics GBP
Aubrey Organics White Camelia
Keracare Humecto

If you've any suggestions, please post them

thanks ladies.

L'anza Detangler..awesome...moisturizing and an awesome detangler. Recently I removed my braids which were done with synthetic hair and had started to mat in the back. That synthetic hair was tangled in my hair something ferocious. I washed it (which felt like it made it worse) then I put the conditioner on put a plastic cap on then did something else for like 5 minutes, took the cap off and proceeded to detangle/ remove the braid hair. I could tell the difference between my hair and the synthectic hair immediately because my hair felt like silk and the comb just glided through it removing just the synthetic hair I was so impressed. Last time this happened it took me hours to detangle then I went to the shop and still more synthetic hair was in my head and it took her another hour to get the rest out and I believe a lot of my own hair came out with it! I actually had to cut several inches off afterwards but not this time. To me it's the best thing since sliced bread.:grin:

1.Silk Element Moisture Conditioner- in the pack, I tried it in the bottle and doesn't feel the same not quite sure way
2. Organix Shea Butter conditioner
3. Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner
5. SunSilk Conditioner
6.Paul Mitchell Green Tea Conditioner

chynawitch

Listed in ordered of preference, as in the ones that have detangled the best for ME:

Schwarzkopf Gliss: Liquid Silk or Oil Nutritive ( I always say it will detangle a matted sheep ... this stuff is gold)

Pantene Relaxed and Natural

Kerastase Lait Vital

Mane and Tail Replenishing Conditioner
... I am sure there are more, I just can not think of them at the moment. There was one by MyHoneyChild, but I can not remember the name. Schwarzkopf Gliss has been the best detangling conditioner for me. It's at the top of my list, even over Kerastase!

I second the gliss. I never used the conditioner but used some silk shine thing that came in a pump with shimmering pink packaging. I never cared for the smell but if you cant detangle after that!!!

bbdgirl

I agree with the Suave Humectant
but you gotta try
Herbal Essences Long term relationship
Megatek Cream rinse
Redken real control
Biolage Hydrating balm conditioner
Bio-Infusiuon Hydrating balm conditioner (biolage knock off)

these really work well for me and my crazy, unruly NG (thanks to Megtek and BeeMIne)

these really work...I hope they work wonders 4 U 2!!!

cairopiper

The products you've listed I'd consider DCs and while dc's are very conditioning, I never really found them to have tons of slip on my natural 4a hair. That's why after I DC I use a cheapie conditioner as a rinse (I LOVE herbal essences hello hydration).. if you're looking for a good detangler consider using a rinse after your dc, they truly work :yep:

Thanks for the tip Bri505, just one question, how do you do a rinse? I've never heard of this before. Is it rinsing the deep conditioner out with water then applying the hello hydration, combing through and then rinsing again or is it something completely different?

TIA
Cairo
x

TinyT

My can't live without detangler is Biolage Detangling Solution. I also use Daily Defense Tender Apple.

But Biolage is the top choice!

Naturelle

Long Lovely Locks Green Tea Gloss....it has been the best I've used so far (I've yet to buy again causr it's pricey)

On the less expensive tip, V05 moisture milks for detangling pretty decent only $1.49:yep: