What is the one thing......

araceli2418

I think everyone gets lazy once in awhile with whatever they're doing. BUT....what is the one thing you are anal about when it comes to your hair care. Meaning regardless of time constraints or kids screaming or hubby in the mood, this one thing gets done everyday.

Well, for me it's moisture. After years of dry and constantly breaking hair I will not sacrifice, if you will, when it comes to moisture.

JustKiya

:yep: Moisture. I DC at LEAST once a week. Every week. Without fail. I try to go for twice a week, but once is a given.

BostonMaria

Same here! Its definitely deep conditioning. I'll take my time when it comes to that. I def see the difference when I run out of DC and can't rely on it. I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it LOL

youwillrise

conditioning.

i'm a conditioner freak.
i love to buy it...i love to use it.

no matter what kind of style i'm in
i cant go more than a few days without conditioning my hair

Last edited:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
conditioning.

i'm a conditioner freak.
i love buy it...i love to use it.

no matter what kind of style i'm in
i cant go more than a few days without conditioning my hair

Same here! I just got my hair flat ironed yesterday, and it's a struggle for me not to conditioner wash it. If I make it to Saturday, it will be a miracle.

cupcakes

:drool:stl covergirl i just died looking at ur siggy pic

.. but anyway, one thing i cant lve without is definitly moisture. without moisture i have no hope of retaining length

discobiscuits

Unfortunately nothing. I am sooo lazy with my hair and regimine.:perplexed

yep that's me too. too lazy w/ my hair which is why i'm only doing finger coils and air drying cause i don't feel like pre pooing, dcing or anything. when it feels dry or dirty i shampoo and start over. i guess i need to step it up a bit... but if it aint broke dont fix it

spacetygrss

Ditto the conditioner. I have to DC AT LEAST once per week, typically twice and then I CW the rest of the days. This also includes regular protein treatments (1-2X/month depending on my hair needs).

chebaby

i can not live with out moisture.
if we are talking about everyday basis, i always moisturize my ends with a butter and seal with a oil.

one thing i will never stop doing for as long as i live is deep conditioning on dry hair befor i shampoo. this has turned my hair around and i never had bad hair to begin with.

~*Tigget*~

Moisture and DC. Before these weren't even thought of. Just a little grease and I was good to go til I knew better....Thank God for LHCF

BeautifulRoots

Unfortunately nothing. I am sooo lazy with my hair and regimine.:perplexed

Lol, same here. My hair gets done when I feel like it. I was supposed to do small twists in my hair since tuesday, still haven't done it...tonight i will though!! (if I feel like it...:lachen:)

ETA: Ok now I thought of one, I do tie my hair up at night, thats a must, days I dont, dry, frizzy hair...

Last edited:

Duff

it's conditioner for me too. I have to have it.

also I tie my hair down every night. so I guess I have 2.

ShiShiPooPoo

Since everyone said conditioner I'm going to go with my scarf. I know it is because of this scarf that I never have dry, damaged ends.

Pheonixx

:yep: Moisture. I DC at LEAST once a week. Every week. Without fail. I try to go for twice a week, but once is a given.

That's a definite cosign.
I cannot and I repear--CANNOT--slack on cowashing/dc. I'm too dry for that.

I was so lazy and didn't wash my hair for two weeks (didn't do anything else ot it either) and my hair was a hot mess.

LadyPaniolo

Tying my hair up at night. :yep: Last night my hair was in a puff that was way too huge to fit into my satin sleep cap. So I rigged up a situation with 2 silk scarves and a cotton scarf on top to hold them slippery suckas on! I was NOT trying to go to bed with my hair all over the place.

I always cover my hair before going to bed. ALWAYS. :drunk:

N

NaturalBeauty87

Making sure to put my hair up in a satin scarf or bonnet! If I miss moisturizing one day at least it will retain sum moisture from the previous day as long as I'm in my beloved satin.

Crown

I think everyone gets lazy once in awhile with whatever they're doing. BUT....what is the one thing you are anal about when it comes to your hair care. Meaning regardless of time constraints or kids screaming or hubby in the mood, this one thing gets done everyday.

Everyday : cover my hair at bedtime.

zzirvingj

I'd have to say detangling a minimum of once per week. If I didn't do this on the regular I would have to cut my hair because it would be a tangled, knotted mess. :look:

so1913

Thank goodness for conditioner washes!!! I'm very bad with sticking to a "routine" especially with my schedule and the things I'm involved with. I just don't have as much time as I used to cater and "spoil" my hair with regularly scheduled deep conditioner treatments (I now do more overnight treatments instead of the 15-30 min/under heat treatments on wash day). CW definitely allows me to keep my hair well conditioned and moisturized without slowing me down from being on the go!

Tarae

Since everyone said conditioner I'm going to go with my scarf. I know it is because of this scarf that I never have dry, damaged ends.
Same for me. Outside of DCing, I HAVE to tie my hair up at night (or before napping). It is a must, no matter what time or how tired I am.