What is your favorite detangling tool?

ThickRoot

I use my fingers, then I follow up with the magic star rake comb. I want to try the tangle teezer cause everyone is raving about it, but it looks scary to me.

healthytext

CurlsBazillion

I use my fingers, then I follow up with the magic star rake comb. I want to try the tangle teezer cause everyone is raving about it, but it looks scary to me.

Me too! One thread somewhere around here has a member that said it caused mid shaft splits. Even if that was just her experience I said :nono2: to the tangle teezer and hello to the paddle brush and I love it.

kaytorry

kaytorry where can i get these combs? i have a conair one that i still use and it is exactly like this. the newer ones have those balls on the end which just rip my hair out. :nono:its great for detangling but it doesnt get rid of the shed hair like a brush.

I got mine at sears

Bajanmum

Fingers, hands down, are what I used in 2008 when I let my hair tangle by going to bed w/o braiding it and I recommend them above everything else. :yep: No other tool can feel and therefore be as gentle and careful as fingers.

Yeah, what she says :yep: