What is your favorite SPRAY leave in conditioner?

LovinLea

I don't want to have to buy them all just to find one that works so I'm looking to my ladies at LHCF for help. I'm a 4a/4b/3c natural but I want recommendations from errybody.

So, what's your favorite spray liquid leave-in?

Alta Angel

African Royale braid spray. I use it on my DDs hair and started using it on my own hair. It has been a lifesaver this summer.

davisbr88

I really like Donna Marie Moisture Mist and Shea Moisture Mist as well.
I make my own now, which is a mixture of mainly aloe vera juice and a couple squirts of whatever conditioner I have lying around.

bronzebomb

Sta Sof Fro with a few drops of peppermint and rosemary oil.

I'd like to try KBB new spray...whenever she finally launches it!!!

I've tried them all:
Indigofera Hydrating Mist - my favorite, but she hasn't made this in awhile. There is a vendor that sells it...but the shipping is too high. Therefore I kicked up my Sta Sof Fro with a few oils.
Oyin Juices & Berries and Greg Juice - good for braids and I love the scent
Care Free Curl - similar to the Sta Sof Fro...but, not as good!
Jane Carter Solution Revitlizing Spray - scented water
HairVeda HydraSilica - meh
Qhemet Biologics Karakady Tea - sticky
Oyin's Honey Water - so so
Komaza Califia Moisturizing Spray - nice, just not my favorite
Komaza Coconut Spray - My hair loves coconut oil - this is high on the "like" list
Shea Moisture Shine and Hold Mist - so so
African Royale Braid Conditioner - perfect for braids! and good ingredients
Darcy's Botanicals Herbal Leave-in Conditioning Spray -Nope!
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-in - nice scented water...drys quickly
Carol's Daughter Tui Leave-in Conditioner - same as above

ThickRoot

1. Shescentit Moisture Mist
2. Darcy's Botanicals Herbal Mist

...I've used oyin greg juice and juices and berries, jane carter revitalizing, bee mine juicy, hairveda hydrasilica

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Lissa0821

My absolute favorite is Profectiv Damage Free 2 Phase leave in. It is getting harder to find but I have used it since I have joined this forum.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Current Favs:grin::

Enso Naturals Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed
Afroveda's Moringa & Ginger
MOP (Modern Organic Products) Pear Detangler
Herbal Afro Detangler
Hydratherma Naturals Follicle Booster
Njoi Creations Tea Spritz
Qhemet Biologics Karady Tea
My Honey Child Herbal Hair Cocktail
Jasmines Silk Detangler

Neek-a-Nator

African Royale braid spray. I use it on my DDs hair and started using it on my own hair. It has been a lifesaver this summer.

I TOTALLY second this, I love this stuff AND it's $3.79. People ask how I get my hair so soft and "curly" I tell them African Royale braid spray, also the leave-in works great as well, same watery/glyeriney effect, lol. I read the ingredients and don't see any difference on my bottles.

silenttullip

I second infusium 23 if you don't mind protein & if you don't have oily scalp.
I used it as a teen and it did amazingly well. You only need a few sprays.
Now I use Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 for a store brand
Oyin Juices & Berries was okay but I got the same results from water, glycerin, and essential oils with a tiny bit of oil mixed in.
Diluted Giovanni Direct Leave In is good I make sure it's well diluted otherwise it'll feel waxy
If I were searching I'd try Taaliah Waajid Protective Mist bodifier or Jane Carters Leave In
If you don't mind cones the best I've ever used was Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave In
but some people said the cones started drying out their hair.
I have 3c/4a thick stands but not a lot of them so i guess fine haired
Not sure if that helps.
Also another of my favs is Devacurl Set It Free if it came in a bigger bottle it would be my staple
The cheapest I've seen it is here http://www.yourbeautystop.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=17898

LostInAdream

Taaliah Waajid Protective Mist bodifier mixed w/african royale braid spray. I mix it because the bodifier is a little too thick

iri9109

i prefer my homemade spritz of aloe vera and rosewater & sometimes condish or oil, but i also like aussie hair insurance & sheamoisture moisture mist (smells delish, but i try to use it sparingly because of the price and i tend to go overboard lol)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
-Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier

-Oyin Juices & Berries

-Claudie's Leave-In Spray

-Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Spray

-Mixing rosewater, glycerin and aloe juice :lick:

-Mixing AOHSR with water/aloe juice

curlyninjagirl

I prefer my moisturizer spritz. It's 2 tablespoons of Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose conditioner and 5 oz. water. (I keep it in the fridge.) It keeps my ends so soft and moisturized.