What length check style shirt do you prefer?

Which shirt do you prefer?

• Numbers shirt

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • SL, APL, BSL, MBL shirt

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • girl, i don't even no what you are talkin about!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evolving78

i am thinking of either making a shirt or buying one, but would love to hear from members, which shirt they prefer?

the Number style?

or the SL, APL, BSL, MBL style?

edit- excuse my typing error in the poll! :lachen: someone was pulling on my arm on purpose!

Last edited:

bride91501

Definitely the number style. It helps for me to be able to track my growth in a very short term, tangible way. For example, because of my new shirt, I can see that I got about 3/4" last month!

If I had the SL/APL/MBL etc type of shirt, I'd probably give up cuz I'd be waiting so long to reach my hair goals lol.

Evolving78

^^i thought about that, i would have to put that shirt on every few months to see some progress! :lachen: and by the way, your hair has grown a lot lady!

Iamhim

I say just make one, I made one for myself last year. I used a regular Hanes white tank top, a permanent marker and a ruler. Since I wasn't using it for photos, it worked just fine.

Evolving78

I say just make one, I made one for myself last year. I used a regular Hanes white tank top, a permanent marker and a ruler. Since I wasn't using it for photos, it worked just fine.

i thought about that too, but i think my lines would be way off! i might try to stunt in my shirt though, so it has to be on point! :lachen:

*CherryPie*

This shirt is for people with relaxers. The front has healthy hair journey practices. In the description with washing, cowashing, moisturising, etc, it says "stretching relaxers".

If I can get one without that on it, i'd buy one. Somebody let me know if I can get one without that on it.

i saw this shirt and thought i could have the best of both worlds! but do i really want to pay $30 for a t-shirt for my hair?

Hair Growth Chart Tips - Front & Back | N.A.A.C. Tees (Not At All Common)

i wonder does anyone where his/her shirt outside? i'm vain, bold, and crazy enough to do it! :lachen: especially if i make my ultimate hair goal for MBL stretched!

i would want the front to say I Whip My Hair Back and Forth! :lachen:

reeko43

Someone here had actually created a very acurate numbers chart via computer and attached for download. I used it for my shirt. I just scorched mine while doing the iron transfer. I used a cheap shirt and really don't care that the shirt scorched. I am not wearing it in public and I only put it on for a length check. If you make your own you can put both numbers and anything else you would like. Get someone to mark the sl, bsl, etc. while you are wearing it and make the numbers to scale

*CherryPie*

I tried to make one before. It didn't come out as nice as I imagined in my head.:look: :lachen:

Someone here had actually created a very acurate numbers chart via computer and attached for download. I used it for my shirt. I just scorched mine while doing the iron transfer. I used a cheap shirt and really don't care that the shirt scorched. I am not wearing it in public and I only put it on for a length check. If you make your own you can put both numbers and anything else you would like. Get someone to mark the sl, bsl, etc. while you are wearing it and make the numbers to scale

Evolving78

ok ladies and gents! i ordered the Number shirt! i searched high and low to find the best price. i can't wait to get my shirt! when i get it i will do a length check and then do it again in April! thanks for all of the responses and votes!

SmilingElephant

Im glad i saw this thread! i want one with the numbers.....i also want this shirt i saw on afro glitz to wear for National Afro Day:yep:

NaturalBoss

I'm gonna get the one with the ruler on it....I've never seen that one before. The I have is too big and my measurements are all distorted. I tried to shrink it, but I guess it was made of fine materials because it didn't go nowhere.

Fhrizzball

maneandchic have some. I have the one that starts at APL. When I tried to make my own they came out crooked...