What texture does this look like to you?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
It looks like the hair I wish I had.
I'd call her a 3c/4a mix.

adrienne0914

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like the hair I wish I had.
I'd call her a 3c/4a mix.

[/ QUOTE ]
WOW!! that's what i was thinking too!!
it's so healthy and gorgeous. i LOVE the color too!!

i'm thinking 3C/4A...

Gldspoon

I agree with everyone else....majority 4a with some 3c thrown in there and if I am seeing correctly some 4b looking hair around the edges...put the 3c WAY at the back..... in the "kitchen"........ and thats exactly what my nautral hair looks like.

Gldspoon

H

HoneyRockette

Sure Seoul! This is actually a picture I found in the new SBH magazine. It is the June/July issue with Beyonce on the cover.

I can never tell the difference between 3c and 4a. I don't understand why they decided to add 3c in the first place. They look the same to me. How can you tell the difference?

ngaa

canuck i'm with u on the wihin my hair grew down and not out lik it does and that definatly looks lik majority 4a hair

ComfortablyNumb

Keep the pics coming! For the first time I think I'm actually able to find out my own hair type from looking at these pics. My curl is looser than hers in the top and middle and alot looser in the sides and back so now I'm starting to see that I was right in my 3b/3c assesment of my hair.

DeLaSeoul

[ QUOTE ]
Sure Seoul! This is actually a picture I found in the new SBH magazine. It is the June/July issue with Beyonce on the cover.

I can never tell the difference between 3c and 4a. I don't understand why they decided to add 3c in the first place. They look the same to me. How can you tell the difference?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

Vivien

I'd say the model is a type 4a. I believe that she's sporting a twist out from tiny twists. This probably explains the hang? If you enlarge the square(right click), you can see the curl pattern more clearly.

Lilydrake

Fine-Springed Afro

4A is fine kinky and non-shine. This hairstyle seems natural and is added leave-in conditioner for loosing the hair some curls at the ends.

godzooki

I was thinking 3b or something for the first and 4a for the second. Both are amazingly beautiful thats for sure! It's so hard to tell cause there are so many variations! I'm still stumped at my own!

Islandgirl

Ok, if the second pictue is 4A/B, there has to be a 4C or 5 because 4B cannot be the last hairtype, because I see alot of textures that look different from 4B. What do you guys think?

Lilydrake

[ QUOTE ]
How about this one? 4a? 4b?

[/ QUOTE ]4b is medium kinky and shine. When it is added leave-in conditioner or deep-conditioner, there is more shine.

Valerie

The second one two, my hair is similar, not as long as hers yet, I would say 4a/4b, according to my late grandmother.
"Ah, the girl has big hair", hopefully I will be getting big hair myself.

DeLaSeoul, I'm glad you're back, your album is fantastic, nice to see all those lovely ladies, plus your own hair is looking fantastic and it is growing so fast.