WHAT TO DO?? Product Recs?

Porsche19

I initially started using gels and mousses because my twist-outs just sould not last :(

If I ran my hands through my hair too much, it would frizz up very badly.

I started using light hold styling products, like Elasta QP's design foam and I saw improvement, but it still wouldn't hold very well.

Then I started using harder hold styling products, like, Garnier mousse, Smooth n Shine gelletion gel and IC's hard to hold gel.

The style looks very nice with the harder hold stuff, but I think that it is contributing to breakage. My hair isn't very stiff or very hard, but it is a little stiff/hard. If I use less of the gel, I the results aren't as good.

What I think that I need is a medium hold gel/mousse/design foam, which will let my hair stay soft, but give me a decent amount of hold too. Or... maybe a pomade (without petroleum or mineral oil) would work?

Also, it has to be affordable. :look:

Any suggestions?

Please?

Sweet_Ambrosia

You may wanna try a gel that doesnt contain any alcohol Eco Styler is the 1st that comes to mind since i use it every now & then. Or a pomade that doesnt contain alcohol.
Also before you twist your hair make sure to use a light moisturizer to prevent dryness.

HtH~