Whatever you doing keep doing it...

The Princess

Well im back from the dessert so I decided to go to my hairdresser to get a good hair treatment. She is looking at my hair. Im like oh man here come the sissors:sad:. She goes to say, your hair is very healthy, and strong. Im like for real, she like yeah, your ends look nice as well. So im telling here about what I was doing, co washing, keeping the ends moisturize, blah, blah, blah:spinning::spinning::spinning:. Then she stated whatever you doing just keep doing it. She goes to flatiron and says your hair is very moisturize not dry at all.

It just feel good for the first time hearing your hairdresser for once give a client props. I just had to tell you all and thank you for helping me with new head of healty hair. :bighug:So here is a big hug from me to all of you all.

Wow! Props to you for taking such great care of your hair ! And a nice stylist too, lucky girl! :yep:

Your hair looks great in your siggy!!!

This is a good confirmation that you're doing an excellent job on your hair! Also that it is a good stylist since she is willing to compliment you on what a good job you've been doing instead of trying to take credit for it heh.

Wow! That was so nice of her. It is a good break from the disaster stories. Good for you!!

This isn't the person you think it is.:spinning:

Nice story.
applause.gif

This is a good confirmation that you're doing an excellent job on your hair! Also that it is a good stylist since she is willing to compliment you on what a good job you've been doing instead of trying to take credit for it heh.

This isn't the person you think it is.:spinning:

:grin: I don't even want to ask..

But who do think I was thinking of??

That is wonderful, i'm happy for you! How often do we get that from our stylist? Congratz and keep it up chica!

Wow! That was so nice of her. It is a good break from the disaster stories. Good for you!!

Yeah, there are great stylists out there. Happy you found one.:yep: And good job on keeping your hair healthy.

What a great complimement and kudos to you for doing such a great job with your hair.

Yeah I know, the other stylist I had, gave me a good setback. The stylist im with, is the one that helped me out.

It is hard to find a good stylist where I am. I had to ask my stylist specifically for what I wanted. I don't let her other workers touch my hair on relaxer day. They don't seem to listen. So it is good that you have a good one. Yay!!

Well im back from the dessert so I decided to go to my hairdresser to get a good hair treatment. She is looking at my hair. Im like oh man here come the sissors:sad:. She goes to say, your hair is very healthy, and strong. Im like for real, she like yeah, your ends look nice as well. So im telling here about what I was doing, co washing, keeping the ends moisturize, blah, blah, blah:spinning::spinning::spinning:. Then she stated whatever you doing just keep doing it. She goes to flatiron and says your hair is very moisturize not dry at all.

It just feel good for the first time hearing your hairdresser for once give a client props. I just had to tell you all and thank you for helping me with new head of healty hair. :bighug:So here is a big hug from me to all of you all.

Congrats girl!! You keep doing what you're doing :)

Back