What's Going On Right Now in Your Life that Troubles You --Don't Be Afraid...

Nice & Wavy

THERE IS NO ... absolutely NO failure in God. I believe this.

My mother had prayed for me for years, when I went wayward and as a mother, she continues to prayer for me. That's what mothers who love the Lord do. I'm blessed to have a mother like that. So is your son. As Children of God we speak LIFE always over our children. Your son was already dedicated to God, he can't get away from Him... this has been my experience.

It's so refreshing to see mothers who won't ever give up on their children. We have too many who are giving up, quitting and letting the devil fool them into defeat. Prayer indeed changes things. I'm encouraged by your sharing your life and your ministry on this message board, sis. It takes courage to share... and it's clear the Love of God in your heart to edify others is what drives you. :kiss:

You never know who is reading, and how is moved, touched or encouraged by your life's testimonies...and I love me some testimony. :grin:

I'll speak to you, what I've received myself:

Regardless of how much money, influence, and even favor you have, God will not excuse you from troubles. The troubles you face don't move you. No matter what goes wrong in this life, it doesn't have the power to re-position you. You have a firm foundation that remains intact. God remembers you, and the promises has made to you!

Amein~
I love you so much, Laela :love2: Thank you for this word that I know comes straight from the heart of God! God speaks to and through you and it's such an honor to know you and be your sister/friend!!!

I receive this word with joy and with gladness and purity of heart!

May God continue to bless you abundantly!

And yes...I know you loves you some testimony!!! :grin::grin::grin:

Nice & Wavy

:amen:

I cannot think of a better Mother than you have been for your children. To be even more honest, they never fail to rise up and call you 'Blessed' as the children in Proverbs 31.

From the 'brief' moments of knowing your son, he overflows with the love of Jesus in his heart and soul. It's forever present. And it's because of you and your unending love that you and hubby have showered over them.

Your love as a mother extends not only at home with your children but into the lives of others, such as mine. For you were there all the way when my baby was in trouble reassuring me of the 'calm' and loving presence that only a mother can ensure.

Iron Sharpens Iron...

Thank you, Precious Wavy for sharpening my spirit when I needed it most...as a Mom.

:grouphug2:
Thank you so much, sis. You always have a good word to place in the spirit of your sisters here on the forum. I for one appreciate you and our friendship and sisterhood.

Yes...Iron does sharpen iron!

:hug2:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Right now I feel so lost. I had a plan all laid out of what I would do as a career and now I have hit a road block and can't figure out if should still pursue this dream or to do something else.

I can't figure out what I am passionate about and what I want to do as career. I am also madly in love with my current BF and I feel like I need to figure out a career so that we can one day soon get married. I don't want to have regrets on what my life had been like had I pursed my initial plan but I also have been unable get to where I need to be to get into this career. I want to go back to school but I have no clue for what.
I feel like God is not directing me.

delitefulmane

Close your eyes and look back at the 'Red Sea'.

The water full and rising, the enemy behind gaining upon it's prey...

The people cried out, 'Moses' why did you bring us here? You brought us here to die!

:look: :look: :look:

They didn't die....

God moved and lead them to life and safety.

Angel, although it looks like a drowning sea of immovable waters before you; God will not leave you nor your dreams to drown and die. :nono:

There are times when there is nothing else that we can do but to do what God says which is: "Stand ye Still, Hold your peace and see the salvation of the Lord."

Your life is not over...just too much is on your plate, that's all. Let God rearrange your agenda and make it all come true.

God has ordained peace for you... and it is indeed 'Delightful'.

:blowkiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you so much, sis. You always have a good word to place in the spirit of your sisters here on the forum. I for one appreciate you and our friendship and sisterhood.

Yes...Iron does sharpen iron!

:hug2:

You're the 'Bestest' Mommie I've ever known as my sister... :yep:

:bighug:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, My son, keeps me in prayer...

Deeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Lord. Do I need to go 'THERE'... :spinning:

I love my baby, even if he is taller than me. I love my baby. As Moms we just want ALL of God's best for them and the best they shall be and have.

Always...

In Jesus' Name, Amein. :love3:

DreamLife

Thank you for this thread. Fear about the future (family situations, health,job, relationships, money) is a constant battle for me and it sometimes hinders me from fully experiencing all God has for me now. I need to constantly pray for mind renewal. Once again thanks.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you for this thread. Fear about the future (family situations, health,job, relationships, money) is a constant battle for me and it sometimes hinders me from fully experiencing all God has for me now. I need to constantly pray for mind renewal. Once again thanks.

DreamLife...

Your life is more than a 'Dream'... The Reality of your prayers and dreams will not be missed. :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
Last week I decided that I was tired of being angry with my in-laws and my stepdaughter. I told God that I didn't want anything to keep my light from shining. I told Him that I want the love of Jesus Christ to flow through me so I could show that love to others. All last week I prayed. I would pray in my sleep. Last weekend my mother-in-law and stepdaughter were here and I couldn't help myself. I was so kind and warm and loving that I kind of surprised myself. My stepdaughter hugged me and I looked her in the eyes (I usually avoid making eye contact with her) and told her I was glad she was home. Now the devil has been trying to remind me of all the things they have done to hurt me over the years. Lying on me, lying to me, turning many people against me, etc... But, I have managed to keep my peace. With all that said, I fear for my stepdaughter. There are a lot of issues. She says one thing with her mouth, but the way she lives her life shows says something different. There are some generational curses she struggles with and I fear that my daughters will have the same struggles.

I fear that I'm not a good mother to my girls. I fear that will make the same mistakes with them that my mother made with me. I love my mother dearly and she did a good job, but there are things she did that effect me to this day and I struggle. I want to be the best mother I can be.

This is beautiful mrselle...

Your heart has always loved your husband's family and they know it. :yep:

DreamLife

DreamLife...

Your life is more than a 'Dream'... The Reality of your prayers and dreams will not be missed. :giveheart:

That's so funny that you said that...I remember when I created my screen name I was literally either stuck in a physical place that I despised, or was just getting out of that place. I could only dream of what I wanted my life to be like, which sustained me. Some dreams have come true. However, years later, Im still having a time making some of those dreams a reality and seeing my prayers come to fruition. Just have to wait and stay prayerful.

Shimmie

Staff member
That's so funny that you said that...I remember when I created my screen name I was literally either stuck in a physical place that I despised, or was just getting out of that place. I could only dream of what I wanted my life to be like, which sustained me. Some dreams have come true. However, years later, Im still having a time making some of those dreams a reality and seeing my prayers come to fruition. Just have to wait and stay prayerful.

AND allow God to bring them to pass for you. Afterall, your Dreams are of rich value that only God Himself can and will bring to pass.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
My job...I want to get away so bad to something less stressful.

My loneliness...the older I get, the more afraid I become that I will not get married or have children. (Although I am not sure if I want to have children)

LifeafterLHCF

Men-I desire marriage but so unsure if all my bad hits ie married men posing as single,arrogrant men,etc
Job-I don't desire to be in my job because it's not respected and doesn't make any money and I am tired of death
Sexual fornication
Embracing the love of my church family on a real level
Embracing that my mom doesn't want me and that it's her mental illness or it could be she don't want me. The same goes that my dad doesn't want me at all. So unwanted.
Embracing that I am bright,happy and outgoing when everything leans towards a bad bit of life.

Shimmie

Staff member
Men-I desire marriage but so unsure if all my bad hits ie married men posing as single,arrogrant men,etc
Job-I don't desire to be in my job because it's not respected and doesn't make any money and I am tired of death
Sexual fornication
Embracing the love of my church family on a real level
Embracing that my mom doesn't want me and that it's her mental illness or it could be she don't want me. The same goes that my dad doesn't want me at all. So unwanted.
Embracing that I am bright,happy and outgoing when everything leans towards a bad bit of life.

GoddessMaker... :giveheart:

All things have past away and all things shall become new.

Hello Beautiful...Brand New 'You'...

The past is over, the new is here. Embrace all that it is... "It's Yours"

Shimmie

Staff member
My job...I want to get away so bad to something less stressful.

My loneliness...the older I get, the more afraid I become that I will not get married or have children. (Although I am not sure if I want to have children)

Arian...

Seasons are temporary... the ice and snow melts in Spring. In your life, God is doing a wonderful new thing. Just receive it, Babygirl. Just receive it.

You will not leave this earth with broken Dreams. And your time here is long... Trust God, He's working on your side. Your dreams shall no longer hide... Trust God to bring them to you. He will. Yes.... He will.

delitefulmane

Because the THANKS button was not enough! Thank you Shimmie!! For this thread for women to pour out their hearts and for God's spirit within you, that fills them with hope. God bless you Shimmie and your ministry.
P.S. I would love to meet you in person one day! I bet you glow even more in person! :grin: :hug2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Because the THANKS button was not enough! Thank you Shimmie!! For this thread for women to pour out their hearts and for God's spirit within you, that fills them with hope. God bless you Shimmie and your ministry.
P.S. I would love to meet you in person one day! I bet you glow even more in person! :grin: :hug2:

delitefulmane... thank you for such kind words. The Glow within you shines so warm and bright as well.

One day I hope I get to treat you to lunch and nail polish... :reddancer: :yep:

kaykari

I'm excited I can finally post and not just read! Hi!!!!!!!!
First I wanna say as someone who normally just lurks, y'all have NO idea how some of the topics and things y'all talk about can affect people that y'all never knew existed (ahem, me). Thank you for letting the Lord use you.

Anywho, I'm anxious as a newer Christian. I feel like...idk. Things are suddenly so different in my life and I don't know how to manage. I'm so...idk...nervous about letting the Lord lead. For instance, paying my tithes. Or making time to develop a relationship with Jesus seems I have to push back from other things (especially people). One thing that keeps jumping in my head is being in "the appearance" of evil. Then, I feel anxious about feeling anxious because I don't feel like that's how I should feel right now.

Posting from my phone!

Shimmie

Staff member
First I wanna say as someone who normally just lurks, y'all have NO idea how some of the topics and things y'all talk about can affect people that y'all never knew existed (ahem, me). Thank you for letting the Lord use you.

Anywho, I'm anxious as a newer Christian. I feel like...idk. Things are suddenly so different in my life and I don't know how to manage. I'm so...idk...nervous about letting the Lord lead. For instance, paying my tithes. Or making time to develop a relationship with Jesus seems I have to push back from other things (especially people). One thing that keeps jumping in my head is being in "the appearance" of evil. Then, I feel anxious about feeling anxious because I don't feel like that's how I should feel right now.

Posting from my phone!

:wave: Hi kaykari

:welcome3:

I'm happy for you. This is an exciting time in your life and I can promise you that all of the anxiety that you feel will melt away. Enjoy the journey with Jesus. None of us are 'perfect' and we never will be. But having a 'willing' heart is what you have and that's all that God is asking of you.

Don't worry about anything, just take a deep breath, close your eyes and allow the peace of God to overflow everywhere you are and all over you.

God loves you so much. Don't ever fear that He doesn't, He adores you and He is right there as your loving and Faithful Sheppard to leave and guide you every moment of everyday.

Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow you all the days of your (long) life...

Forever, God is in the midst of you and you shall not be 'moved or shaken.'

:blowkiss:

Read: Psalm 23 and Psalm 46 -- God loves you. :love2:

Nice & Wavy

Posting from my phone!
Welcome kaykari :hug2:

So nice that you are posting! I agree with Shimmie and don't have too much to add. But, I would like to say, just take your time and read, read, read! Treat the Word of God as food for your spirit...feed it just as much or if not MORE than you feed your body. You will learn so much and it will help answer so many questions that you may have.

When I first came to the Lord, I wanted to know everything....girl, I asked so many questions...people were looking at me like :spinning::spinning::spinning: :lol:. But, once I just sat down and spent time with God...He answered every question I had. I would talk to the Holy Spirit and ask Him to show me in the bible the answer and I would get it...I'm not kidding.

I am happy you are here and I pray that you will continue to post!

God bless you and again...welcome!!!

Nice&Wavy

Rae81

I'm lonely I feel like I won't get married or have a family. Also my doc told me that it may be difficult to have children which had me a little down. I just feel it won't ever happen, my dream of having a family feels like it's going away

sent from my galaxy

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm lonely I feel like I won't get married or have a family. Also my doc told me that it may be difficult to have children which had me a little down. I just feel it won't ever happen, my dream of having a family feels like it's going away

sent from my galaxy

Dearest Rae...

Your Dreams are not going away, they are in God's heart and plans for you to stay. God gives you the desires of your heart, for you shall delight in God as your Father and Provider.

Only the 'bad' dreams will fade into dust for God has crushed them under your feet; walk on them as you are guided by God's heart to enter your happy Dreams come true.

Just Believe God...

Shimmie

Staff member
Grad student with no job.... Hubby just lost his job... have a 6 month old.... Good times!!

Judy... God hears your prayers and you shall see His provision for you, Hubby and your precious baby.

After all, you are the love of God's heart and He hears your very heart's prayers and tears...which matter to Him. You will not be failed.

In Jesus' Name, Amen...

VictoriousBrownFlower

Sometimes i feel better off alone. I dont want to do the work it takes to be healed. I know I have problems and other people are much worse than me but I just get caught up in the darkness. It seems comfortable to me. I've gone through lots of changes in this past yr. Finding out I'm sick is one of them. In that time i have tried to improve my quality of life but theres always something against me. That thing is me. I cant get over the fact that I put myself in such a bad place but I'm sick. I know I'm sick and I need help.

In the end of the day I have to trust god. That's a hard thing to do but its so necessary for my recovery. If I dont I will die(as I clutch my rosary close to me).

Shimmie

Staff member
Sometimes i feel better off alone. I dont want to do the work it takes to be healed. I know I have problems and other people are much worse than me but I just get caught up in the darkness. It seems comfortable to me. I've gone through lots of changes in this past yr. Finding out I'm sick is one of them. In that time i have tried to improve my quality of life but theres always something against me. That thing is me. I cant get over the fact that I put myself in such a bad place but I'm sick. I know I'm sick and I need help.

In the end of the day I have to trust god. That's a hard thing to do but its so necessary for my recovery. If I dont I will die(as I clutch my rosary close to me).

Dear BronxJazzy ...

I see a beautiful, but wounded spirit that is so deserving of God's best in life. You are not unworthy of all things good. You are not 'unworthy' of the things you've desired to have in life.

Received your Healing in the Name of Jesus! Received it NOW! Allow God to overflow upon you His loving power of healing for He is not and has not rejected you. YOU ARE HEALED in the Name of Jesus! Be free to receive ti. Be Free to reject all things which say otherwise. Be free to refuse all other lies, for by the Stripes of Jesus --- "2 Score minus 1 (39), your healing was etched into every single one.

You are free, Dear One, You are totally Free. You will not die, but live and all to the glory of God the Father.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen...

VictoriousBrownFlower

Shimmie You are definately touched by god. You knew exactly what to say to get to me. I have been struggling with schizophrenia and I needed a word of encouragement. Not only have you given me that but you spoke right to my fears. I was afraid god left me because of the wrong I did in my life. My disorder was throwing in my face the mistakes of the past. It left me feeling so worthless and unable to get the healing I so need. But your words show me that I am worthy and I can make it with the loving guidence of the people that are in my life. Thank you for that. You dont know how much your words mean to me.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie You are definately touched by god. You knew exactly what to say to get to me. I have been struggling with schizophrenia and I needed a word of encouragement. Not only have you given me that but you spoke right to my fears. I was afraid god left me because of the wrong I did in my life. My disorder was throwing in my face the mistakes of the past. It left me feeling so worthless and unable to get the healing I so need. But your words show me that I am worthy and I can make it with the loving guidence of the people that are in my life. Thank you for that. You dont know how much your words mean to me.

Sweetheart... Beauty and Life is in you. So full and so rich. You've always known this, however the enemy has tried to 'steal' it from you. Yet he cannot steal what God has given you; it's alive in your heart and even more it's living in the heart of God where you always were, long before the foundations of the earth.

Before you were conceived in your mother's womb, God created and prepared your dreams. God placed a "Life Lock" upon them and secured that they would always be...just for you.

You won't always feel this way. You will indeed feel better. Even Jesus had to endure the Cross, yet He rose and He is alive and well with God the Father on His right hand side. The two of them are looking down upon you, keeping you safe as you go through this journey of learning God's love for you. He knows the struggle, He knows the pain...and He is not untouched by your feelings. He feels them with you.

But why God? Why so much pain? Why so long for me to regain what I dreamed of.

"God says"... 'Longer makes you stronger'. Delay is not Denial; your dreams and healing will not be aborted by any test or trial. It's my Love holding you and making you strong, for once you receive it, you will never lose it. No one will ever be able to steal your dreams away. "

BronxJazzy... the healing in your mind and body began taking place before you were born. :yep: Yes it truly did. Each moment of each day, you are walking the path towards your complete and total healing. Just listen to God's voice which you KNOW. You know the difference between the voice of God and that of any other. You truly know. :yep: And you always will know...the difference.

Check this out:

Yea though I walk through the valley of the 'Shadow' of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me". (Psalm 23)

Precious Jazzy... it's only a shadow... the fear, 'sickness', it's only a shadow, Babygirl.... only a shadow.

AND.......

Shadows disappear in the Light. :kiss:

You are filled from head to toe and all around with God's Bright every shining Light...

You are healed, Precious Love of God, You are healed ... :grouphug2:

Last edited:

VictoriousBrownFlower

Thank you jesus!!! I wrote what I wrote to you and then I logged off and started watching Rod Parsley. He started prophesying about someones darkness being over. That seasons change and yours is changing. You've been in it long enough. Its time to get your blessing. It will come upon you like lightning. Faith is burnt in your heart not your mind. God is asking you to take a step of faith.

While watching it I felt the spirit. Then I come on here and you say what you said. I know god is giving me a message. Keep taking my meds and see what life will bring.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you jesus!!! I wrote what I wrote to you and then I logged off and started watching Rod Parsley. He started prophesying about someones darkness being over. That seasons change and yours is changing. You've been in it long enough. Its time to get your blessing. It will come upon you like lightning. Faith is burnt in your heart not your mind. God is asking you to take a step of faith.

While watching it I felt the spirit. Then I come on here and you say what you said. I know god is giving me a message. Keep taking my meds and see what life will bring.

Wow! I mean truly 'Wow"

God is so amazing. I'm so happy for you. I'm crying (happy cries) and dancing :happydance: for you.

God is truly amazing.

I don't like taking medications either, but I do what the doctor says and trust God all the way. God will not allow us to take anything that will harm us. He will not allow you to be destroyed by it.

Just let yourself feel better. You have nothing to feel guilty about. God isn't angry with you neither is He displeased. Instead God is WELL PLEASED with you His Beloved Daughter. :kiss:

:grouphug2: :circle: :love3: :circle: :grouphug2:

You are surrounded by love, Pretty One, Total and Complete Love.

Now... Live! Treat yourself to a new nail color. It's Summer Time, Girl and we have to show off those cute sandals and earrings to match. Oh yes we do... We have to match up our new Sun Dresses, let down our 'Hur' and then 'Twirl' .... :reddancer:

Cause we are the "Original" 'Gone with the Wind... Fabulous". :yep:

BronxJazzy... You are Soooooooooooooo Loved. Yes you are. :yep: :kiss:

Now...get that new nail color. Okay?

Loving

Lots of stuff! I called my fiancee this morning and told him how overwhelmed I am feeling with everything....work, church, school, planning a wedding, preparing for marriage and the challenges it may bring.........

I just feel overcome by it all! I am trying to encourage myself and remind myself that God is with me, and that he will never leave me alone. He knows the future and his plans for me are perfect. But I still feel overwhelmed!

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Lots of stuff! I called my fiancee this morning and told him how overwhelmed I am feeling with everything....work, church, school, planning a wedding, preparing for marriage and the challenges it may bring.........

I just feel overcome by it all! I am trying to encourage myself and remind myself that God is with me, and that he will never leave me alone. He knows the future and his plans for me are perfect. But I still feel overwhelmed!

Loving... :giveheart:

Help is on the way... :yep: :love3:

Don't be afraid to minimize the wedding. I promise you, your guests are only there to see YOU. So, with that said, just focus on YOU. Do not give a fearful thought about flowers, decorations, not even the food or drinks. Just put the focus on you.

How do I know this?

I've been doing weddings for a long, long time. The flowers, the decor, the Invitations, the Bridal showers, the Bridal gifts.... And out of all of things that I've found to be most important is.........

THE BRIDE! :reddancer:

So, rest... REST! Stop getting yourself caught up in the flurry of the other activities. Get your Hair, Dress and Makeup, Shoes, Nails and all those other 'Girly things' that Brides gather for their Wedding Day and Night :look: .

Get your fragrance settled, soft and not overpowering. Nail color 'nude' with white tips, not long but natural length, Ring fingers only with a design. Toenails in a soft color so that while on your Honeymoon, it won't be obvious if there is a chip.

Just don't stress about your Wedding plans. :nervous2: I know, I know, it's easier said than done... :drunk: However not stressing can be done and by you. :yep:

Just relax, Happy Bride. Your grades will be passing and even excelling for you have the mind of Christ and the Heart of God the Father. The Holy Spirit is there with you to comfort, lead and guide you all the way.

Anyway...

There's nothing like prayer:

Father God, this is your daughter whom you have 'betrothed'. She's getting married, your beautiful gift to life between a man and a woman, as One. There is no other Marriage that you have ordained or protect. What a beautiful treasure this is.

Being that....a Beautiful Treasure... Bless your darling daughter Loving with the help and the peace that she needs to get through her studies, her Wedding Plans, send her help that only you can assign that will get it all done and create for her a beautiful wedding day.

Fill her with your peace and let it flow so strongly through her that she will Glow just from the warmth of your presence in her heart. Bless the finances of her and her new husband's. Let them both be debt-free completely.

Bless them with the expenses and beyond with extra savings that will continue to build and multiply, that they will never be broke or destitute. Bless their new home with riches of your presence and your safety and protection over all of their lives and that of their loved ones and children to be. Protect them as they travel and return home. Bless them on their Wedding Day that they will be one forever, in love with each other forever, and no man, no thing shall ever put them asunder.

And Lord... her Dress shall fit perfectly and her beautiful hair will flow...thank you for that. :love3:

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.