What's My Hair Texture? *pics*

IndianAngel22

I wash washing my hair today and I don't have a camera so I took some quick ones with my camera phone of the back part of my hair cuz it hangs the best, and the middle on random. It wasn't really manipulated or anything. Just no product after a deep condition. If I mess with it I can make the curls look better but I thought raw photos may be best. My hair is VERY thin although it feels extremely thick at the roots. I couldn't blowdry my hair straight until I got a denman it made it so much easier. I have to hot comb my roots although when I use my denman a lot of my girls turn to waves on top I don't know why but it's still the yuckiest feeling stuff. It used to hang really cute back in the day when it got straightened but now it's soft like cotton and doesn't move much. I hate it :( Well here's some photos. I just want my hair to get some weight back to it. I guess I'm a 3c/4a maybe? I'm not sure.

Attachments

• hair1.jpg
    hair1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 32
  • hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 32
  • hair3.jpg
    hair3.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 26

SoAnxious12

i guess ur a 3c-4a... its looks similar to my own texture. But dont spend too much typing your hair, you'll be surprised how many products/techniques will work for you, that worked for someone with completely different hair.