What's On YOUR Black Friday Wish List????

Eisani

Why am I thinking the sales may be extra wack this year? Lawd I hope not, I love BF.

Oh, add Qhemet to my list. Need more aohc and brbc and I want to try the twisting cream.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using myTouch_4G_Slide

Pompous Blue

For those wanting hair steamers:
http://lclbeauty.com/products.php?cat=9
I bought the PRO-1037A (have had it for 18 months. But I hear the PRO-150 is just as good. I wonder if the $10 off coupon code still works. exoticmommies.

http://exoticmommies.blogspot.com/ has a review of the steamer on her blog.

I hope Aveyou has a 40% or 50% off sale, then I can use my $75 coupon and 2 $30 coupons.

Nothing else is on the wish list.

ETA - AND Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing conditioner. I need her to put this in a jar. This stuff is soooo thick and good. And I hate having to fight to get the last, lil bit out of those bottles. On 2nd thought, she needs to sell this is in 16 oz and 32 oz sizes. Imma email her soon to see if she can.

Last edited:

robot.

I wonder if I can find some weave hair on sale. :lol:

I want a few BASK items and a body butter from Habibi. I'm good on hair stuff. :yep:

janeemat

My wish list....a steamer...mason pearson boar bristle brush....mason pearson detangler brush....33 oz Kenra Moisturizing poo and cond...jamacian black castor oil:spinning::spinning::spinning:. I don't see this list being filled at all:lol:

IslandDiva08

I have on my list:

3 Bottles of Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil
AveYou (for Curl Junkie, Donna Marie etc....)
Claudie
SheScentIt
Hairveda
*Esty*

Extra Dark Jamaican Castor Oil.....Sounds good, i might have to check this one out and the Mamey Sapote Oil................Only looking for now, my credit card and debit card took a much needed vacation:grin::grin::grin:

Queenmickie

Always thinking about my next hairstyle.
I want the the PRO-150 steamer, a slew of Kerastase products, a Pibbs Kwik dryer, and a Cloud Nine flat iron. I'm a newbie and still need lots tools of the trade.

LadyMacgyver

I won a 2oz bottle of Natty Moist conditioner yesterday on FB.. So if I like that hopefully she will have a sale..

LadyMacgyver

Also I posted this in the vendor section.. I saw that some people wanted Pura Body Naturals for BF.. She is having a great sale...

Buy 1 Get One Free.. Cupuacu Hair Butter, Sapote Hair Lotion, Murumuru Moist Mill and chocolate hair smoothie..Holiday Hair Gift Box.. Includes 4oz Cupuacu Hair Butter, 8oz Sapote Hair lotion , 8oz MurMuru Moisture Milk, 4oz Brazil Loc Oil Each gift set will recieve a free minty shampoo bar..

Gift set value $53 Sale Price $39.99 There will be more.. This was posted on her FB page

BEAUTYU2U

I don't need a thing. If I were to buy on BF, I'd stock up on more AOHC/BRBC.

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

BreeNique

If my cousin is being nice:
-Sedu hair flat iron
-more oils!
-some conditioners
-seamless comb
-perhaps a nice paddle brush
-boar-bristle brush
-umm.... whatever else she wants me to have! Quemet?!? <3

gotta love pj family members!

classoohfive

- Does HotCombs do BF? I've been waiting for a sale so I can get a small comb.

- Henna. I want to stock up at a good price.

- Maybe a new flat iron. I want one but I don't need one.

Idk, I'm okay with hair stuff for right now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Divas!

Black Friday is Fast Approaching! Have you made your list?

So far, I'm thinking about getting:

1 32 Ounce Bottle of Jessicurl Too Shea

Something from Claudie

Something from HV

SheScentIt 2 16 ounce Pomegrante Conditioners 1 16 ounce Okra, 1 Marshmallow Hair Cream

2 Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioners

So....What Are YOU Getting?

Purchased. And I had Extra Dark JBCO on my list someplace on here and I purchased it today.:yep:

My list is getting smaller.:look:

Seamonster

Starting to look at hair tools like a steamer, french mesh rollers, Hard dryer, maxiglide, sedu, curl formers, grease, and wigs.

Meemee6223

I want a really good flat iron. Does anyone know if there will be any on sale and where?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
:look: I KNOW I ABANDONED MY PJ CHALLENGE, things will resume post BF.

Silk Dreams:
(1) Go Moist Poo
(1) 16 oz. Shea What
(1) Nourish Oil in DREAMY DECADANCE FRAGRANCE

Shescentit:
(1) 16 oz. Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor
(2) 16 oz. Avocado Conditioners

Pura Body:
(2) Chocolate Smoothies...will actually be 4 after BOGO.
(1) Murumuru Moisture Milk

Curl Junkie:
(1) Repair Me

Miscellaneous:
(1) 6 oz. Bottle of CHI Silk Infusion
500g Indigo Powder
New Aveda Paddle Brush