Whats your fav Praise or Worship song? Fav song to sing/hear?

stephluv

Hi ...forgive me if we have past threads about this but I love music! And lately i've just been in the mood to sing so I decided to join my Praise & Worship team:blush::look::grin: I dont know why i've its been eating at me to join but I used to sing alot more when I was younger but then I began dancing so that took over...as i've been growing spiritually I JUST found out there was a difference between praise songs and worship songs:spinning: so much to learn so please input

So whats some of your favorite praise or worship song.....this could be a great time to share songs you know...always looking for new songs to suggest to my choir, p&w team, and praise dance team lol

About last mth I heard a choir sing a song that I never heard before:look: but i fell in love!! and its also what motivated me to start singing again lol

Shana Wilson "Press in your Presence"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_68EM_Faros

Going to have my praise dance team dance to this too

Last edited:

sassy2011

Planetshakers "The Anthem"
Israel Houghton "Your Presence is Heaven" & "Moving Forward"
Wes Morgan "You Paid it All"
William McDowell "I Give Myself Away"

LadyPBC

Rev. Hezekiah Walker's new selection "Amazing", I have a million favorites though including:

Anita Wilson - Perfect Love Song
Bishop T. D. Jakes - I Was Made to Worship You
James Zeigler - Jesus Is the Only God (youtube it with Trini Massie leading it)
? - Let My Words Be Few
Chrystal ? - You Will Be My God
Promise Keepers - Knowing You

I can go on and on - I love gospel/praise/worship music!

momi

Thanks for all of the recommendations. I definitely plan to look into these - my little music collection is paltry. Lol