What's your favorite shape? V, U or blunt?

Which is your favorite?

• U!!! :woot:

Votes: 204 38.7%
  • V!!! :pepper:

Votes: 144 27.3%
  • Blunt!!! :yahoo:

Votes: 147 27.9%
  • Other!!! :yay: (tell us!)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • IDK, I can't choose!!! :perplexed

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fairy tale ends for me, thanks. I don't trim into any kind of shape, I just allow my hair to grow into the natural shape it wants to have. :yep:

i find natural v shapes to be just lovely as long as the v isn't too sharp. (know what i mean? like, it gradually falls into a v?) however, a bunch of thin ends gathered together to form a v is not what's hot.

I love the U shape... Even though mine grows into a V ( I think). V's are sexy but to me they give a "false length" impression, like the very tip could be waist but the vast majority of the other hairs are shorter... ( no offense to my fellow V's)

i find natural v shapes to be just lovely as long as the v isn't too sharp. (know what i mean? like, it gradually falls into a v?) however, a bunch of thin ends gathered together to form a v is not what's hot.

I voted V but I totally agree with both of these statements. I won't feel like my hair is long till all of the shorter layers ofmy hair reach BSL/MBL.

I would definetly have to say that i like the blunt cut the best. Your hair looks so healthy and IMO your hair looks much longer.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I love the blunt look, but lately my hair has been growing in a V shape and to my it looks silly. I'm so use to the blunt look, but I refuse to cut it :)

What's really the true difference between blunt and U? HairDrama says she has a U but to me that's blunt ... maybe a wide U? If that's the case I like both blunt and wide U's (like hers)

What's really the true difference between blunt and U? HairDrama says she has a U but to me that's blunt ... maybe a wide U? If that's the case I like both blunt and wide U's (like hers)

i was thinking the same thing. U and blunt are the same. i love them becuase to me that means ALL the hair is long, not just some.

i was thinking the same thing. U and blunt are the same. i love them becuase to me that means ALL the hair is long, not just some.

These are blunt hair cuts:

66erk1.jpg
29wrhvl.jpg

I like U or blunt mostly. V is nice when most of the layers are long; some are hip length, some waist, some are bra strap, or a similar variation. :drunk: I'm more determined to grow my hair to waist length with a U or blunt cut but if I decide to go longer, I would definitely do a stylish V with the shortest layers at MBL probably.

Back