Whats Your reason for growing?

PeaceWithTrees

Hallo All!!!!!!! I thought this would be an interesting thread! What are the reasons that you and others are growing out their hair?

I have a couple, the first is that I think long hair is beautiful and looks best on me, Its an important part of what makes me feel feminine, and last, I want long beautiful hair for when I walk down the aisle for my wedding!

Whats yours? Thank you!

drjo91

I LOOK HOTTER with longer hair, to prove people wrong, to do more styles, I JUST ADORE LONG HAIR. In my opinion, i will look so exotic with dark skin and longer hair since people don't expect that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LONG HAIR, to me longer hair is sexy on a female of course when is healthy.

Noir

I love short hair and uber-trendy cuts but as I have gotten older I have been craving longer hair. I also feel veddy sexy with luscious long hair.

Last edited:

MizzBrown

I want long hair to piss other bishes off! :grin:

Nah! I was always one to never enjoy or take care of my hair LHCF style to see how long it could really grow.

Now i'm curious to see how long it will grow and its a challenge cause folks have known me to always chop off my hair.

Akemi

Hmmm.....
-- It's a fun challenge. I've never had hair longer than shoulder length.
-- To dispel the many myths about black hair.
-- It's a hobby.
-- I've always admired long healthy hair.
:yep:

lovinglength

I want to have MY OWN, from MY scalp, all na-tu-ral, long healthy locks. I've always wanted long hair and can't wait until I acheive my goal.

mariofmagdal

I am in the middle of hair journey's with two other people. My daughter, whose perm we are growing out and my co-worker whose growing out her hair for her wedding May 09. Its my job to be on the boards getting the info, so we three are growing along together.

Sarahh.

1. I've never had long hair.
2. I love long hair. I'm always admiring it on other people.
3. I think it will make me look/feel better.
4. I like the challenge. Hair care is a good 'hobby'.

Brownie518

My first intention wasn't actually to grow my hair long. I found the Board when I was searching for things to help my dry, breaking, shedding, uneven, split-endy, hot mess of hair. Especially my raggedy, crackling, bald-spot-having nape. I was just looking for a way to get my hair healthy. The quest for length was kind of a by-product. This is the first time I have been able to resist the urge to trim my hair to SL or above. It's killing me right now :wallbash: but I can hold out.