which blue magic is better???

krikit96

Thinking back to childhood and pre teen years, my hair was thick and pretty and long...and I was using grease! I'm going back, but I think my mom used to use all the of these... which one is better?!
The blue?
The green w/"bergamot"?
The white coconut oil?

Help!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140625_191400.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140625_191400.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 126
  • ForumRunner_20140625_191422.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140625_191422.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20140625_191529.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140625_191529.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 56
  • ForumRunner_20140625_191645.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140625_191645.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

jennifer30

Thinking back to childhood and pre teen years, my hair was thick and pretty and long...and I was using grease! I'm going back, but I think my mom used to use all the of these... which one is better?!
The blue?
The green w/"bergamot"?
The white coconut oil?

Help!

the green.............

prettybyrd

My mom never used coconut on our hair, only the blue and green. I just called her and she said that she preferred the blue over the green version of the Blue Magic brand but she doesn't remember why. :) I like the way the green smells compared to the blue.

krissyhair

I like the blue one for straightening and the coconut on my natural hair. I don't think I liked the green one much.

bluevalentine

my mom kept the blue and green on rotation, so i'm going wiith those two. my dad always used it too, both the blue and green.

krikit96

Well dang it! I had left the store before the answers started rolling in... I admit, we had the blue before and the green... just not sure which is better...but I don't think there was such thing as the coconut back in the day... I wonder if this is the same formula as before??? Some posters on here know exactly how to find that type of info out...

TrulyBlessed

I'm currently having good results with the blue. The green and coconut seals in moisture a little too well for my hair (excellent for dry hair).

Last edited:

overtherainbow

I just went back to using grease too! My hair has been so happy ever since. I love the Coconut Blue Magic. It smells nice and it keeps my hair sealed forever.

NubianPrize

I have the blue, green, Super Sure Gro, & coconut . The green & Super Sure Gro seems better on my natural hair. My hair evidently likes coconut oil used without petrolatum so I used it on my skin. I may try it on hair again .The blue is good but not as good as the green. I guess it's the olive oil in the green that does the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF