Which product has changed your (hair) life?

morehairplease

BeautifulWideEyes said:
No, before LHCf I would have never thought of stretching, so this is my first stretch and was murder for my head around my normal relaxing time, which was every 2 months/8wks. I started us S-curl as suggested in another thread ( I dilluted mine because it was too gooey at first) and the Dominican prod. made combing out during and after shampooing soooo easy. I actually bought an Avacodo from the market and the Coconut milk by Goya (only add 1 cup to 1 avacodo peeled and take the seed out) and put them in a blender on puree, it is used w/heat for 15-20 min.. I keep it stored in an old cond. container and I received 3 uses out of it. I keep my hair in 6 platts, cornrows, 2 strand twist, or 2 french braids. No problem :)

BWE thanks for posting this! My last visit home I gave my sis Lekair shea butter cholesterol to use on my niece's hair but it's not working for her :( I am going to email her now w/this. thanks for posting it

carameldiva

in addition to aloe vera and glycerin, honey is now in my homemade spritz. Also Saloncare shampoos and conditioners(sally's), Curecare hair and skin conditioner(sally's), multipurpose liquid castile soap(www.thechemistrystore.com) and trader joe's pure castile soap(peppermint)

oils: safflower, palm, castor, coconut and pomace b olive oil.

Leslie_C

I would have to say design essentials 6 in 1 reconstructor...
I actually like Design Essentials whole light, but love this one product.

its the only product that brought my hair back to life after I thought it couldnt be revived. It is the perfect balance of strength and moisture and I just love it. Most products I tried either did nothing or were too strong (made it hard and tanged), but this was like magic. I was buying sample bottles bc thats all I could find from a beauty school that used design....but they stopped selling them. I recently found a site that sells it and Im buying th big 32 ounce bottle and will use it every other week alternating with another deep conditioner.

Other than that, MTG has been giving me some nice growth that snuck up on me while I had a sew in.

MizaniMami

1. I would say the Aveda Damage remedy line (poo, con, and treatment)
2. I am 4a/b
3. I am relaxed (Mizani regular)

LiqueXX

4A with some B

Kenra MB Shampoo and Conditioner
Unrefined Sheabutter (Nasabb.com)
Seamless combs
Kemi Oyl
Stretching my relaxer 8-10 weeks(I keep trying for 12)_

Aubergold

natural type 4a/b

unrefined shea butter
fantasia IC gel w/ sparkelites
pantene hydrating curls ( has cones, but I can't help it!)
ORS olive oil replenishing pak
castor oil
pure honey
apple cider vinegar

wait was i only supposed to put one....oops

Candy_C

- Amla Oil - > Has preserved my ends and kept my hair in good condition
- Keracare Hydrating poo and Humecto Conditioner & Leavin In &&&& Oil Moisturizer lol - > Best stuff ever made
- Le Kair - Castor Oil Grease - > Ends

I am 3c, relaxed

TrustMeLove

1. Suave conditioners (tropical coconut, milk n' honey, berry something) VO5 conditioners (strawberry's and cream)..I than just put some unrefinned shea butter on after I CW everyday almost.

2. 4a

3.Natural

I am really not a product junkie anymore. Regiment is simple.

navsegda

Divine Inspiration said:
Hi girls!
Quick questions:
1.What is your FAVORITEST, MOST BESTEST, MOST WONDERFULEST product in the world? I'm talking about the one you wanna be the spokeswoman for because it's THAT good. I'm looking for the products that changed your hair game.
2.What is your hair type?
3.Are you natural or relaxed or texturized or in between??

Back story: I'm making cute little hair care baskets for my best friends and I've already tailored most of the products to meet their specific needs (i.e. poos/cons that serve specific purposes etc) but I'd like to add 2-3 other items per basket. One of them is relaxed and the other is transitioning so I'm looking for life saving, can't-live-without products....

Input is *greatly* appreciated... :)
1. CHI Silk Infusion (I'm sure everyone saw my rave review of this in the "Bomb in a Bottle" thread hehehe). http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=1849615&postcount=8
2. 4a/b
3. Relaxed

Qetesh

if i were to pick one product i would say ACV used weekly or bi-weekly.

ACV
frequent CW with VO5
Deep conditioning regularly (sarlem wheat germ)
very little heat

natural 3c-4a

OneInAMillion

1.What is your FAVORITEST, MOST BESTEST, MOST WONDERFULEST product in the world? I'm talking about the one you wanna be the spokeswoman for because it's THAT good. I'm looking for the products that changed your hair game.
Sedal Keraforce: The shampoo, conditioner, & rinse

2.What is your hair type?
mostly 4a
3.Are you natural or relaxed or texturized or in between??
texturized

gn1g

1. DUOTEX protein conditioner - Calls my hair to order, restores silkiness and strength.

2. don't know

3, relaxed

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak. I've been using it since it first came out and it's never let me down.
Don't really know, but it appears to be a 4 something.
I've done everything, but now I'm transitioning to natural.

InnerSoul

it was hard to narrow down to just one fav. product.. so I went with the one that wasn't very costly;)

1. ORS moisturizing lotion
2. 3c/4a
3. relaxed