Which product line was your first?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I was natural before hairboards and The only complete line products ive ever bought was the profectiv line. I had pretty much all of them and LOVED them. I stopped using them after the new mega growth products came out. But the root health,shampoo,break free and oil sheen were just awesome.i dont know how they are now.

LouLou1355

I had everything Design Essentials when I was relaxed. My stylist use to order items for me, and then I got online and ordered. Now, I'm 5 days natural and I haven't found my staples. I'm all over the place with products! Trying my best not to become a PJ! : )

FoxxyLocs

I was all over the place. Cream of nature, garnier fructis, suave. The CON became hard to find, and garnier left buildup, so I stick with suave even though the shampoos are too drying. Now I still use the conditioner sometimes, but not the shampoo.

schipperchow1

Blended Beauty & Curls. Then Curls & Aubrey Organics. I did not repurchase BB because its formula changed when it went to a mass distributor/manufacturer. I only repurchased again last year & was pleasantly surprised.