Who co-washes daily AND baggies?

taz007

Who co-washes daily AND baggies? What products do you use? What kind of results are you having? Over moisturization?

Thanks!

Hey Taz,
Personally my hair became overmoisturized when I did both on the same day. I only cowash twice a week, so the remainder of the week I do a full head baggy overnight. During the day I wear a baggy only on my ends while at work under my wig. hth

I'm natural. I have never had an issue with over moisturizing. I remember reading in another thread that natural hair tends to need more moister while relaxed heads need more protein than naturals.

I cowash every, I do not comb every day. I cowash with stuff like Suave, V05, Walmart brand pantene. I also baggy every night with a DC. So far my hair has been loving this. No problems at all. Good luck and HHG.

I've been having problems with moisture, so I'm going to start baggying every night and see if I get any results. I'll keep you posted!

I did it when I had twists since I have to style them when wet or damp. I used any moisturizing conditioner to CW and rinse then I'd ACV rinse. I didn't apply anything else to my hair after that. I baggied every night.

I co-wash and I just recently started baggying consistently. I have already noticed my hair is becoming over moisturized so I have started incorporating more protein in my reggie to combat that. If it doesn't help then I will just stop baggying.

Products used to baggy: Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Potion Leave-in sealed w/ a mix of Shea Butter and Coconut Oil.

I was doing this!
I co-wash every day with HE totally twisted or HE Hello Hydratation sealing my hair with coconut or jojoba oil, and i was baggying with sedal bio-keratina reparación nocturna (Is a keratin based product for night use) sealing with coconut oil or jojoba oil. My hair was soft but overmoisturized.

No, i still co-washing avery day, but baggy one or two times in a week and the results are better.

while wearing a weave/afro kinky curly type, i just co-wash 2'ce a week.. if i did it everyday as i'd like to, there wouldn't be any time for the tracks to dry. if i co-wash, it's automatic that i have to be under the dryer for an hour to ensure dry tracks.

when i grow out my natural hair long enough, then i'll try this.

I cowashed every morning and baggied every night from March until November. I only stopped because I caught a cold going outside in the mornings with wet hair. I am transitioning and I retained a remarkable amount of growth with this method. I didn't baggy with a lot of product, just a little Aussie Moist and coconut oil and I woke up with soft moisturized hair.

Back