Who has bangs?

Britt

If so, would you mind posting a pic? I'd like a change and figured a bang would be a small change. I'm thinking of a bang like what Tracyee has. Are bangs hard to maintain? I haven't had a bang like this since high school. I would like to cut bangs w/ my next relaxer and would like some ideas.

Thanks!

chelleypie810

If so, would you mind posting a pic? I'd like a change and figured a bang would be a small change. I'm thinking of a bang like what Tracyee has. Are bangs hard to maintain? I haven't had a bang like this since high school. I would like to cut bangs w/ my next relaxer and would like some ideas.

Thanks!

I'm too lazy to upload a pic, but I don't think bangs are hard to maintain at all. Have been wearing them since i was 12..I'm 21 now.

tsturnbu

here are mine,,,i cut them myself a few weeks ago and I love them very easy to maintain i put a purple flexirod in at night to curl and in the morning, i am good to go

Attachments

• IMG000074.jpg
    IMG000074.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG000067.jpg
    IMG000067.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Polyesterdiva

I do!

I cut them myself too using this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWFcP_AJ79I

theprototype

I got bangs for the first time a couple of years back for the first time, and I love them! I trim them myself. They're cut diagonally, because I like them side-swept.

MrsHdrLe

I don't have any pics yet but I got tired of the uneven, whispy and damaged front of my hair from perming to blend weaves last before joining lchf, so I cut rather thick and long (nose length) bangs. I'm nearly natural even in front and want to get rid of the permed ends gradually, so I'm just that much closer to nearly all natural all over. I plan to wear bangs until I'm all lightly texlaxed and thick, then grow them out. I do love bangs, but with nearly natural/natural hair, it can be a little more work. And it's harder keeping my forehead blemish free.
I would go with eye/nose length first and see how it goes, before I commit to shorter bangs.