Who Is Taking Your Hair Growth Pics?

uniquev11

I just wanted to know who is taking your hair growth pictures. I want to start taking some of my own in January.

Is it someone who knows about your hair growth goals or is it just the closest person to you in your home?
If you are taking your own pics, how are you doing that?
Also, are the picture websites free and easy to use?

daviine

My honey takes my pictures ---he already know about my goals so it's all good. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

adrienne0914

i take all of my own pics. i have a digital camera with a timer on it. i set it on the counter in the bathroom and sit in the same spot on the floor every time.

adrienne

daviine

If my digital camera had a timer....I'd be taking pictures EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daviine

hmmmmm...wondering if my digital camera has a timer....it has so many features that I don't know how to use, I wouldn't be surprised!!!

serena

I take my own pics with my webcam, which has a timer. I can see what the pic will look like in my pc monitor before I take the pic, so it's easy to position myself correctly. And yes, there are many free picture websites which are also easy to use. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Hair growth is, to some extent, a personal matter. This makes sense; it's a personal goal! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Most of us take our own pictures or let trusted loved ones help us.

hairfanatic

My husband takes my pictures but he is really starting to get on my last nerves! /images/graemlins/mad.gif He can't just take the darn picture, he now has to include a stupid remark to go with it. His last remark was "Who cares how long your hair gets every month. If you would stop cutting it so much maybe you could actually see some progress".

I have now decided to either teach my son how to use the camera or take them by using my bathroom mirror because the truth is...My husband wants me to have long hair, he just doesn't realize that the ends have to be trimmed nor does he want to be involved in the constant process of me growing it, which is taking the pictures to see the progress! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ennyaa

See it's fear of comments like that that makes me take my own. My regular camera has a timer on it so I use that. Once I get some more progress pics I plan to scan them and post them on the web. It's bad enough my fiance shakes his head at all the vitamins I take.