Who uses one product line?

sexyeyes3616

I am thinking about using one product line. Because i havent noticed any growth from the past 5 months. So does hair thrive from using one product line? Or does it matter if you use a variety of products. Thats a question for the pj'ers.

gymfreak336

Your concern when looking and choosing products should be cover YOUR hair needs. Every line isn't going to address everyones particular hair needs.

First write down what your hair needs and then find products that cater to those needs

Barbara

Princess
I was willing to try out a whole line of products (Verifen Complex) for one year, if my stylist said: "This works all right or this is workable." I didn't want to buy anything else until I gave this line a chance.

My stylist told me he didn't see a difference, but it's okay. Seven months later, he saw a difference. Then a month after that, he saw substantial proof. The longer he used it, the better the results--so I kept ordering it. This line has been my main staple for over ten years. :worship2:

shtow

I am thinking of switching back to motions. I remember liking the leave in and conditioners very much and having a lot of slip. I like my kenra too but motions is cheaper and im a poor college student. So I plan to use up the kenra or sell it (peep the siggy) and then switch back to motions.

Last edited:

crazydaze911

idk the benefits of using one line. i've never been able to do this. i've narrowed it down to alternating between aveda and aubreys but thats about it. i cheat by using mizani for clarifying. and my leave ins and little 'hair slick cremes' range from sooooooooo many different lines. someone should start a challenge!!!!!! one line for a year. i could not do it, but would be interested in the results.