Who was it looking for a 4B inspiration??

Zuppy

Check out Digital Rains new Pics!!
shocked.gif
Her hair is FABULOUS!!! It's thick as heck and has some nice legnth to it.. she's my 4B inspiration
smile.gif

Zuppy,

Is that you in your avatar????? Your hair is looking good too while you're sittin' up here giving someone else props
smile.gif
wink.gif

DigitalRain has been one of my hair inspirations since I came to LHCF! I just checked out her new pics - beautiful hair!

nice pics, i really like her hair alot
smile.gif
i hope she reads this because i wanna know how she uses the clamps that came with the rollers and didnt get any creases in her hair ??? her set came out REALLY nice !!!
grin.gif
-- jainygirl

Thanks ladies. I'm kind of annoyed with myself right now, I had an allergic reaction to a antiobiotic last week that was so bad it landed me in the hospital. Broke out in hives everywhere. The hives subsided, but obviously my skin is still ultra sensitive cause I tried to relax yesterday and I couldn't leave the relaxer on long enough to even put a dent in my new growth. Now I'm still walking around with a twa under my relaxed hair.
angry2.gif

Jainy, I did have crimps you just can't see them. I can't get the hang of the metal clips so I'm stuck with the plastic clamps.

You're my inspiration! Now don't hold back, what's your regimen and/or what do you feel is most important to maitain health and length?

Edited: Oh yea, I hope you feel better and have a quick recovery.

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
Thanks ladies. I'm kind of annoyed with myself right now, I had an allergic reaction to a antiobiotic last week that was so bad it landed me in the hospital. Broke out in hives everywhere. The hives subsided, but obviously my skin is still ultra sensitive cause I tried to relax yesterday and I couldn't leave the relaxer on long enough to even put a dent in my new growth. Now I'm still walking around with a twa under my relaxed hair.
angry2.gif

Jainy, I did have crimps you just can't see them. I can't get the hang of the metal clips so I'm stuck with the plastic clamps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear about your allergic reaction and the scalp sensitivity afterwards! I didn't know that could happen! I saw your other post about this too.

Digital, I'm sorry to hear about your alergic reaction. I guess you could just ponytail it until the problem subsides. But keep up the good work, we'll be watching
smile.gif

BTW.. what is your regimen..if you already posted elsewhere please give us the link. Thanks!!!

Hey Supergirl,

Na, that's not me... it's just a of a head of hair I liked. I'm taking my kinky twist out soon. I'll post some new pics then.
wink.gif

Right now I'm using the entire Redken Smooth Down Line. I'm really getting in to the Elucence line, too they seem to have great products.

I wash and deep condition once a week, and alternate between flatironing, rollersetting, and air drying.

I moisturize with coconut oil, and Cantu Break Cure Hair Treatment.

I last used Deep Brilliance relaxer which is great and I started getting my relaxers every 8-10 weeks instead of 6 and thanks to this board, my hair is considerably thicker than before I registered in early December, which was my main goal. I love long hair but I prefer thickness over length.

Back