why do hairstylists love nexxus?

BrEE

i went to three different hair salons looking for keracare hydrating detangling shampoo , neither of them had it. but, each one of the beauticians tried to sell me some nexxus.which i wanted anyways, but not for their prices. one beautician told me keraphix is great, better than humectress, because humectress is less concentrated. and that she only uses it as a leave in for all her clients which works out really great ,gives incredible shine.and the reason why nexxus says to leave in for 2-3 min and then rinse is so u spend more money.and then the other hair salon i went to, the beautician was telling me about keraphix and how it's a great product for people who use chemicals(prevents breaking), and to use it every week,and when mixed with the nexxus botanic natural oils moisturizer and left on the hair for 15 min gives good shine. and she told me of a lady who has a relaxer and coloring who uses this every week and has great results. sooo, are nexxus products really all these hairstylists are making them out to be??any one use the botanic hair oil??

brittanynic16

Nexxus is great! I have some and I think that I like it better than the aubrey's. I might go back when I finish the aubrey.

Allandra

I've been hearing and reading lots of raves about Nexxus products. It works great for a lot of people. I guess that's why hair stylists love it.